Rear Brake Caliper Covers

viper_man40

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had purchased a set of covers for my rear calipers that are made of a hard plastic with the word VIPER engraved into it. For the life of me I can not remember who I purchased this from and can not find it in the VCA advertisements here online. Need to replace them and if anyone can help me, Thanks. Jerry

LETHAL GTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Get ahold of Snake Bitten (Gerald), the MN VCA may have some metal ones for sale.
I have them and they look very good!

Vip-RT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I also would suggest to apply some thread lock on the little nut at the end, I had 2 fall off prior to adding the lock tite.

Ron

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It is ZAF. Two kinds were available...

If they still have them, make sure you get the kind that clears the spare tire otherwise you'll have to remove / break before mounting it.

V10 MOJO

Enthusiast
Reaction score
no offense but theyre not worth a nickle. theyre plastic and cheap. save your dollars and go to a machine shop, show them one of those ZAF ones, have em increase the overall dimensions and machine a nice brushed aluminum one for you thatll "fill the void" and hold up. paint it if you want.

Reaction score
Hey there Mojo-man! :) Seriously.....I have had the ZAF covers on the back of my car since 99 with no problems. I do have the offset version that clear the spare, and of course I do put on a staggering amount of miles per year (cough, cough, POSER, cough). :)

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang