Rear Cargo Cover for '08 Coupe?

Stealth

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I notice that our cars have what look like tie-down knobs at the top of the rear cargo area toward the headrests.

Is there any type of rear cargo cover that hooks up in the area so that your luggage is not visible from through rear hatch? Might also keep any luggage cooler as well.

I did a search but nothing popped up!

Thanks!

Mike06

Viper Owner
Reaction score
My 06 has the same thing. Love to find out what they are for :confused:

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Is there any type of rear cargo cover that hooks up in the area so that your luggage is not visible from through rear hatch? Might also keep any luggage cooler as well.
PARTSRACK offers a COUPE (GTS or SRT10) CARGO COVER that velcros on to the OE deck, and hides the cargo compartment.

$279 w/ embroidered Viper logo

Jeff Monheim

Viper Owner
Reaction score
How do you people even find this stuff???? :dunno: I am still staring at the engine!!!!!! :drive::2tu::drive:

Jeff Monheim

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hi Chuck! Thanks for giving me your time and advise when I first got my 08 SSG. I had questions you had answers! :2tu::drive::2tu:
thanks again!

Nsane1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah, the other cool thing back there is that is says "SRT" on the trunk. You can see it if you turn around in the front. Probably in the Gen3 coupes, but not convertibles. Glad we have an answer on those pins, would be nice to see the cover ( I see the GTS version on the partsrack site, but cant fine the 08)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang