Rear Exhaust

mynewviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Have been thinking of trying to re-route exhaust as my wife constantly complains about the side exhaust. Was wondering if anyone has changed the side exhaust to rear exhaust on their 2004 Viper. Thanks for your help as if there is anywhere I can find out information about this, it will be from VCA.

Viper X

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
Check the archives. I think some Euro Vipers may have rear exhaust.

Custom Builder

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would like to see some options of this also. The side exhaust is the only thing keeping me from buying a Gen III.

Herc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There is a company out there that has that, same company that makes a high end wheel.
Think they advertise in the VCA mag. If I find it I'll post it.

Herc

Nader

Enthusiast
Reaction score
As far are Startech parts, it is best to call direct to Germany. I purchased the hoops and called Startech in California who said they do not sell them. Then I called Germany, and placed and order the same day... Only problem is you get hammered on the exchange rate.

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Call Chuck Tator, and I'm not sure that Startech makes the mod. All Euro Vipers have rear exhaust and that's a euro viper in the pic, note the front plate. Tator can probably hook yoy up with the right part which would probably be a chrysler part as Vipers are chryslers in Europe I think. JonB could probably do it also.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrengine