Recap: Unvailing of the Viper in NYC - Viper Gala

YELLOH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It was a great time at the Viper unveil. I would like to thank Chuck Tator for sponsoring the bus ride to NYC and the food and drinks at his shop. I'm sure you are saying we saw the Viper online before we acually saw the Viper in person and you are probably right, but we saw the Viper Comp Coup going to race at Lemans. That my friends was something to see. We had showing of 10 N.E. Viper club members at the Viper Gala. The school bus picked us up at Chuck Tator's place and brought us right to the door step. We got out and were first in line, 5 minutes later the line was around the building. After we entered there were display memorabilia on the wall for a silent auction, and the had the proto type Viper that they showed us at Salt Lake city at VOI # 11. They came by and gave us appertizers, cheese burger the sie of a half a dollar (so cool looking) and lots of other items very fancy and tasty and unique appertizers. After everyone was in the building they gave there presentation, and the unveil of both Vipers. I was told out of 2000 people about 2/3rds were Viper members and 1/3rd were the media. Glenn and I were approached by someone the the media, and they wanted to interview us about the unveil of the Viper. Camera and 5 minutes of fame, I'm in. He said it wouldn't be posted until next week, If I get I'll pass it along. We had a lot of members texting Glenn all night long about the Viper, I don't know how he found the time to answer all the questions. It was great to see all the club members that came out to support the unveil, probably will never have the chance to see something like this again. I'm not good at posting pictures. Sorry. Rick

Viperguynick

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can't believe I missed out on it. Really wish I could have been there, but with some last minute stuff that came up, and really being fairly sick, I just couldn't make the 6.5 hour drive down.

:usa: Nick :usa:

Rapid1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
it was a blast!

The NE chapter is responsible for helping raise the price of the air-form model at the auction to 14k. My dad bid it up. I have the video to prove it. Though he really wanted it.

Good time. I haven't been to a large scale Viper event so seeing the 89 prototype actually made my night! (in a diehard Gen1 fan)

See you all this summer!

V

Venomiss

Re: it was a blast!

The NE chapter is responsible for helping raise the price of the air-form model at the auction to 14k. My dad bid it up. I have the video to prove it. Though he really wanted it.

Good time. I haven't been to a large scale Viper event so seeing the 89 prototype actually made my night! (in a diehard Gen1 fan)

See you all this summer!

The VCA member who won that auction was in attendance at the VCA cocktail party this evening.

EZ 2B Green

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hats off to those who were brave enough to take the bus from Tator's Garage. Here's the bus and the host/sponsor. :omg:

You must be registered for see images attach

XTREMDRM

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Our past president was interviewded about the new stryker.
Seeing these examples of Super Cars ART, in person, was a life time thrill.
Man what a night and then our yellow limo arrived to bring us back to reality.
Many Thanks go out to Chuck for putting that all together.... :hail: to the Wizard.