Recent work on my 02

jbs45

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here's what I just added/updated on my Graphite Metallic 02 RT/10:

- Front fascia repaint
- Driver's side fog light replacement (lens was cracked on old one)
- Replaced tires with BF Goodrich g-Force T/A KDW 2
- Took back window to local glass company and they replaced rubber seal (old one was cracked and aging)
- Added Lloyd floormats and rear trunk mat (silver Sneaky Pete emblem on all three mats)
- Installed clear Lamin-x protective film to fog light lens (40 mil thick)
- Changed oil/oil filter
- Purchased new car cover that zips up around entire car

I'll attach a few pics
You must be registered for see images attach
You must be registered for see images attach

Stretch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks nice!

What's the ballpark on getting the back window done? Mine could probably use that treatment. Any tips on finding a place that can do it?

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very nice work! Well done! Love the color! :)

Just a random thought for you too, with the parts you are buying, may I suggest you become a Venom VCA member even if only for the discounts you would get on all the parts through Viper Parts of America. With what you have purchased, your 20% would have paid for the membership and you would be a fair bit ahead. Not to mention all the club advantages you would get like the magazine, full forum access, etc.

Just a thought! :)

Robert

OP
OP
J

jbs45

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for all the comments guys! I'm thinking about officially joining VCA!

The rear window seal replacement was done by a small, local glass company. They charged me $55. The seal they used is a little larger than the previous but it will work just fine. I rarely use the window anyway, as I don't drive my baby unless weather forecast is 110% sunshine! :)

I highly recommend the fog light lens protective covering. They are really thick and should really help against road debris chips/cracks. I paid under $30 for both.

Front fascia repaint was done for under $400. It was actually pretty easy removing and reinstalling it.

OP
OP
J

jbs45

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I forgot to mention I also installed the skip-shift eliminator module. Toughest part was removing the transmission plate, the screws were really torqued in there!