Red 2004 FS - Saw it this weekend (I am not affiliated)

DocAdam

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I went to look at a 2002 GTS this weekend and they had a red 2004 with 4k miles as well. I test drove them both and decided I liked the SRT-10 much better.

Well, somehow or another my wife actually agreed to me getting one :cool: but stated that red will not be happening. Which is OK as I prefer black anyhow.

However, I am rambling. The point is the dealer is a small dealership that really isn't getting any traffic on the Viper. They are pretty convinced they will have to send the car back to auction and really seemed willing to deal.

If someone here is looking for a red 2004 with 4K miles, I think you could get a great deal. The car was completely stock (even had the paper air filters) and still had the new car smell. It drove great.

The have it listed at $65,777 but I really think they will deal. I spoke with a guy named Mac but I'm sure anyone could help.

Mileage 3,913

VIN 1B3JZ65Z34V100978

Seller Info
Shannon Auto Sales

Toll Free 1-866-503-6159

9200 Sudley Road
Manassas, VA 20110

If anyone has any information on something similar in black, please let me know.

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would suggest you call Bill Pemberton at Woodhouse. Do a search here for his name...great reputation, ships nationally. I just spoke with him Friday and I seem to remember he had a couple black cars. 800.889.1893 Ask him about an 05 also, you might be surprised at the deal. I was.

OP
OP
D

DocAdam

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks Ron, and I'm sure you and I will be meeting in the near future. Right now I am sticking with the 03-04's in black with black interior. I'm not really into the Mamba or copperhead editions.

WANTED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Ron, and I'm sure you and I will be meeting in the near future. Right now I am sticking with the 03-04's in black with black interior. I'm not really into the Mamba or copperhead editions.

if you find a deal on a black mamba i am looking for a mamba interior. email ma
at [email protected], i see you live in dc which is close to me. i would like
to trade out the interior for a mamba interior. it could also add dollars towards
your purchase.

tom