Red/Black Wheels?

viperfuntime

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sundevil---what made you go with the 19X11 fronts? I ask that because I ordered the forgeline in 19X10 (stock width ) and now i see alot of people running the 11 inch rim.
(I know plenty of people were running the 11 when i ordered but)
I'm thinking maybe i should have went with the 11 inch rim to have more of a lip, maybe not. That seems to be the only reason i would have went wider. I'm still waiting on FED EX to deliver my rims so i actually have never seen the rim i ordered in person so it maybe just perfect:)

The 11inch front gives you more of a contact patch than a 10 or 10.5. That is primarily the main reason. The lip difference is probably when its said and done not impacted all that much. The set up you have will likely be great. But going to 11 inch is just overkill. I am all about overkill. That is why I bought a Viper.:D

ulllose

Viper Owner
Reaction score
The 11inch front gives you more of a contact patch than a 10 or 10.5. That is primarily the main reason. The lip difference is probably when its said and done not impacted all that much. The set up you have will likely be great. But going to 11 inch is just overkill. I am all about overkill. That is why I bought a Viper.:D

I hear ya:D I did get the rims on today and ya they look f'in great.

06blueviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Those are incredible. I saw a similar wheel with a yellow lip and black center on a yellow Ferarri 360 and almost broke my neck turning to look at it. Very nice.

ulllose

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Those are incredible. I saw a similar wheel with a yellow lip and black center on a yellow Ferarri 360 and almost broke my neck turning to look at it. Very nice.

Well yes I hope to be responsible for many many next injuries:D

Thats is ofcourse if you were talking about my car....lol

OP
OP
P

PJJP

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I have them on order. Cannot wait to get them on. Also ordered some nice new rotors to go with them.

OP
OP
P

PJJP

Viper Owner
Reaction score
yes, red rim. Going with the Invo's on a 10" front rim. I almost did an 11" front and the pirelli's, but JonB says I will probably have problems with rubbing the inner wheel well on full locked turning.

ulllose

Viper Owner
Reaction score
yes, red rim. Going with the Invo's on a 10" front rim. I almost did an 11" front and the pirelli's, but JonB says I will probably have problems with rubbing the inner wheel well on full locked turning.

don't know anything about the full locked turn rubbing issue.

I went with the pirellis 275/30/19 on the front and these tires are so quiet compared to the stock runflats. not sure about the invo's but i can say night and day difference in ride quality. thats my pirelli .02

B767DRIVER

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Since NineBall set a new precedent with his white wheels, I am thinking of going with these wheels on my red vert. Wanted to see what you guys think? Am I totally crazy?
You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images
I have a friend who has a black ACR with dual red stripes on order and she is putting the exact same wheels on her car. I think they will look great.

OP
OP
P

PJJP

Viper Owner
Reaction score
and i thought i was getting the only set in the usa...