RED COUPE on EBAY!!!!!

Firewater

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know that I'm going to catch hell for this...but I think red ***** on the Viper.....

Just my opinion...but it is nice to see some pics of a coupe that is a different color than B/W (Don't get me wrong, B/W is my fave). Now, show me the bumblebee :D

Mach10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I like the blue and white better but the red doesn't look to bad. There are only a handfull of cars that can pull off red IMO...

Viper Specialty

Legacy/Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Wow, HOLY CORVETTE LOOKALIKE on that back view! Cover the bumper and just look at the deck and glass... WOW.

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'M KEEPING MY GTS!! THAT FREAKING CAR DOES NOTHING FOR ME...SORRY BUT THE REAR LOOKS LIKE AN ABORTION CASE.IF ONLY THEY MADE THE REAR LOOK LIKE TH SRT IT WOULD HAVE MADE IT.

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think the red is better looking than the Blue. It hides a lot of the ugly lines. -F355

Ugly lines eh??? :rolleyes:

Just personal opinions. LOL! -F355

Pleazzz, just more of the same SRT-10 Viper hatin' crap you insist on spewing here -- seems you've got nothing better to do. :smirk:

Don't get mad at me. It is just personal opinions and I think that the car is ugly and stinks in design. DOn't get mad at me because an SRT-10 looses $10K a year.

MbnViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
nice but personally i like it with silver strips

You must be registered for see images

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

ViperJohn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I thought the worst thing on the red coupe was not having the newer 5 spoke wheels like the FE's have.

MoparMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The red looks better with the silver stripes. The best looking coupe I've seen so far was the black He-nn-e-ss-ey coupe at SEMA.

OP
OP
S

sween

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i think it looks bad ass. but it would be better with stripes, rear diffusers painted, 5 spoke rims and lowered. then it would be perfect!