Red Owners are wising up

F

FrgMstr

Too ashamed to be seen in your yellow car in the daylight? I was driving my red one in the beautiful sunshine when you made this post....

challenger&viper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
There is a big demand for RED viper , that explain why there are many red vipers for sale but not bananas :lmao:

And remember, people always try to get fast vipers :headbang:

did u see that stock RED viper doing 535HP and 598 Trq ??

OP
OP
K

KNG SNKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Too ashamed to be seen in your yellow car in the daylight? I was driving my red one in the beautiful sunshine when you made this post....

Due to my living arrangements in Rhode Island I don't have everyday access to my Viper. I am in the Navy and I had to move out of my house in Virginia and I live in an apartment in RI. My car stays stored 30 minutes away in a warehouse so it is not easy access and the weather here doesn't support daily driving.

And I did see your Red viper put down 535hp. Not bad number for a red car, it is always nice when the dyno operator feels nice and swaps out dyno sheets :). Keep in mind if you were running a Yellow it would have been a solid 20whp more. People with Yellow Vipers don't sell them because we already have the best of the best, no reason to attempt to upgrade. Now on the other hand the Red owners have to convert when they get tired of their 50whp (or 535whp depending on how nice the dyno owner is).

(For the record I am in possession of a photo of 2 red viper owners drooling over their dream Yellow Viper)

agentf1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
They made red Vipers just about every year so there are a LOT more red ones out there so I would expect to see a lot more red ones for sale. This is why some of the other more rare colors sell for a premium.

OP
OP
K

KNG SNKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
They made red Vipers just about every year so there are a LOT more red ones out there so I would expect to see a lot more red ones for sale. This is why some of the other more rare colors sell for a premium.

Shh, just roll with it. Red owners have figured it out :)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang