Regional Shirts.... Must Pre order 10.

GTLaser

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello my fellow regional members! I'm sure by now you have read John's email he sent out about having Regional shirts made for us. Before I can have them done I need to have 10 people commit with payment by tonight if we would like to have them for VOI.

They will be a crew shirt in white or black or any combo so see on the site but we need to select one. I have had a friend draft of a quick logo, which I hope everyone likes:

You must be registered for see images attach

Here are a few examples that we can choose from but I need to have it done by 5pm today:

http://proracingshop.com/pd_dodge_viper_sport_crew_shirt_black.cfm
http://proracingshop.com/pd-dodge-crew-shirt-white.cfm
http://proracingshop.com/pd_dodge_motor_sport_crew_shirt_black.cfm

OP
OP
G

GTLaser

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So far I have four interested.... please email me, [email protected], with your size and if you have a vote for color (majority wins). I will be taking Paypal for this order, estimated $70.00 per shirt at the moment.

OP
OP
G

GTLaser

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Or we could use this logo....

OP
OP
G

GTLaser

Enthusiast
Reaction score
VA/MD/DE Region?

I can change it but I will have to pay more out of pocket and the shirts won't be ready for VOI.... Let me see if I can push it to add DE

here is a quick draft of the semi-final... the Viper lettering under the logo will be removed bc it says "Viper" in the logo. The wording "Motorsports" on the front was not suppose to be there and will be gone. Viper logo will be added to the sleeves.

ViperJohn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Legally, we cannot use the Viper name or logo unless it says "VA/MD Region" or "Virginia-Maryland Region" since that is name we are legally incorprated under.

Bonkers

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Do you really think dodge would get bent out of shape over
DE added to an otherwise sanctioned logo being legitimately
used for a supported club? I mean I could see it if we were
selling these outside the club, but for a couple of members-
only shirts it can only help them (in my opinion.)

OP
OP
G

GTLaser

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I agree, but unfortunately I have to remove it. It also made the logo look much better in my opinion.

We have over 10 ordered and paid for.... See you @ VOI!!!!

Last edited:

Mopar Steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I understand the incorporated name, but like Bonk said, this is just a few shirts for club members.

Every time Delaware is excluded it stings the the Delaware members that have dues and money contributed to the VA/MD region. Would you as a VA/MD member be as comfortable wearing a PA/WV logo? people might ask "why not wear something from your region?" Delaware members feel the same way, we might be asked the same question, but sadly we are wearing our regions logo, just not recognized.

Not like we are wearing a Corvette logo, but you get the idea.

unreelviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mark,I won't be attending VOI because of a prior family commitment in Forida, however, I want a shirt man. Am I to late or can I still purchase one? Let me know. Thanks.

OP
OP
G

GTLaser

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I understand the incorporated name, but like Bonk said, this is just a few shirts for club members.

Every time Delaware is excluded it stings the the Delaware members that have dues and money contributed to the VA/MD region. Would you as a VA/MD member be as comfortable wearing a PA/WV logo? people might ask "why not wear something from your region?" Delaware members feel the same way, we might be asked the same question, but sadly we are wearing our regions logo, just not recognized.

I completely understand and actually think the DE adds to the logo which makes our region look larger. I just have to follow the rules and John's directions.

Mark,I won't be attending VOI because of a prior family commitment in Forida, however, I want a shirt man. Am I to late or can I still purchase one? Let me know. Thanks.

Not too late but I'm not sure they make extra tall.... :2tu:.... shoot me an email with Size and Color.... I'll PM you my info.

ViperJohn

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I completely understand where you guys are coming from. Why aren't we the Maryland/DC/DE/Virginia Region for that matter? We have generally had Washington DC members as well in the past. I don't make the rules and hopefully you guys understand that it's nothing personal. Our licensing of logo use is very specific. Our failure to adhere to the rules jeopardizes our regions ability to have access for future use. In that light, I can't authorize an action that violates our approved use of the logo.

Furthermore, to answer Bonks statement as to whether or not anyone from Dodge would care or not. The answer is probably not, however, I would hate for our misuse of our logo rights to not only jeopardize our logo rights, but that of the other regions and VCA for that matter in the event it was an issue. It's out of respect to Dodge/SRT for gifting us the ability to use the logos that we should want to comply.

I wasn't around when our by laws were written, articles of incoropation were written or our Federal Tax ID number were processed. I am not sure why Delaware and Washington DC were left out. Perhaps altering our regional name is something we should consider doing in the future. I know we ran everything through attorneys when region was originally incorporated, perhaps one of our members that is an attorney would donate their time to make the changes.

OP
OP
G

GTLaser

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Unfortunately I had to cut off orders an hour ago.... If anyone is interested we can put together another order but require a minimum of 10 for the club discount.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rmoore8950