Reliable shipping company? (Enclosed)

jpa99acr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am having a viper transported from the Vegas area to TN. Last time I used Dependable auto shippers and I wasn't too happy (they just subbed the job out and didn't use the proper hauler even after I paid extra for a flatbed- oversized truck being shipped). Just curious who you guys would recommend. I could drive it but it would take 2 days out of work (minimum) and I think I would prefer to have it shipped.

01sapphirebob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Passport transport. They were the official carrier for VOI. 11. I had no problems with them.

viper_itch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll also recommend Passport. While not perfect in communication before pickup, my driver was a pro and the tracking system was really nice. Finally, the price was reasonable and there is a VCA discount!

(paid for this year's membership)

OP
OP
J

jpa99acr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
so what do you do? fly out and pay for it, pick up the title and have them call the seller and arrange pickup? I would prefer to have it handed off to them while I'm there but that probably isn't reasonable since it would have to be on their route that day.

1.8t

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I used enclosed vehicle transport to ship my viper from California to Georgia. They came very highly recommended and do not broker out to drivers. However, since they don't operate this way, they do take longer and cost more, but are completely worth the money. My car arrived in the exact condition it was sold to me as and they are located in Buford, Ga which made them local to me if I needed to see someone in person. Communication was also superb and overall, I can't say enough good things about them in regards to my shipment.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang