Reminder.... Mt St Helens cruse with the LX club

BillS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Mt St Helens cruise is the Sunday with the LX club. Email me if you need the details.

1. The speed limit is 55 mph all the way except for 2 towns where it drops to 35 mph.
  2. Its 54 miles to the top.
  3. Whole groups of cars have been pulled over for speeding & rowdy behavior.
  4. The FRS (Family Radio System) channel for the event is 3-33.
  5. You may bring lunch or dine at the Hoffstadt Bluffsrestaurant. (I'm eating at the restaurant)
  6. Bring your camera (Digital) and share your photos on the LX & Viper web sites.
  7. Cell phone reception is spotty.
  8. Bring sun glasses and sun screen. (Not many trees on top)
  9. Pets are not allowed in most visitor centers.
  10. Bring something to drink along the way.
  11. When we take off from exit 49, the LXers will be 1st, Vipers & SRT10 trucks will be next, and 'other' cars will be last.
  12. Go to Northwest Region - LX Forums Modern Mopar Muscle to see if there is a convoy to exit 49 from your area. Note: the convoy's are not well organized this year.
Were getting close to 90 cars so far. (5-7 Vipers, & 2 SRT10 trucks... 1 supercharged)

Bill

Last edited:

C-Note

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think I will be headed to Portland on Saturday for the night just so I don't have to get up so early in the morning. See all of you at 10:AM at exit 49!

Y2K10 SRT#39

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Must be something REAL special in Portland Clint, if you are driving an hour back up to exit 49 in the morning!

Bill-
What time you going to go by Oly?

PBR

C-Note

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I figure that Portland will be far more entertaining than Castle Rock for the night!!

I spent a whole month in Castle Rock one weekend if you know what I mean.

PacificSEASnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm sorry I have to miss it this year. We're heading out Saturday morning for a 1,700 mile trip over 10 days with 5 boys under the age of 12. No, wait, I'm reeeeaaaaly sorry I'm going to miss this. :D Have a blast! (pun intended)

:drive::drive::drive:

Y2K10 SRT#39

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm sorry I have to miss it this year. We're heading out Saturday morning for a 1,700 mile trip over 10 days with 5 boys under the age of 12. No, wait, I'm reeeeaaaaly sorry I'm going to miss this. :D Have a blast! (pun intended)

:drive::drive::drive:

You have my sympathy, However 5 boys is better than 3 girls of that age!
PBR

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Javadog62