Reproduction dash plaque for FE SRT Coupe

Bob K

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I installed the silver dash panels on my Coupe and decided to have a repro dash plaque made rather than trying to transfer the original. Does anyone else want one with their own number? It is expensive to have just one made because of the set up charges. I can have several made and share the set up charge. I was quoted $85 for an exact replica of which $35 is set up. Let me know.

I know, I know, it's a silly thing to spend money on but you only live once.

Bob K

Dawg2Snake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I simply hung the black panel with my FE badge in my garage after installing the silver dash. But, I would consider joining you in getting a repro for less cost.
Mine is number 038/200.

GTS-R 001

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone woner why your plaque does not say first edition, it only says viper coupe, which is BS, why would you have one of 200 coupes that they made hundreds of. The plaque should have "FIRST EDITION" on it just like the FINAL EDITION said "FINAL EDITION"

OP
OP
B

Bob K

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The silver dash part number is 82209808 and it includes both pieces but not silver screws to install it. It uses the original screws which are black. I think it really dresses up the interior of the car.

So far I have 3 certain and 1 probable dash plaque requests. Let me know by the middle of next week. I will take the total cost of all of them and divide it by the number made and that will be your cost.

GTSR001 - I totally agree with you. The fact that the numbers are randomly assigned also makes the limited edition kind of lame. The only edition they did right was the 100 GT2(GTSR).

Bob K

VOI9 ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bob... Maybe we should add 1st Edition on the dash plaque on the remake. What do you think? Is this possible?

OP
OP
B

Bob K

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Black Mamba,
I think I want the plaque to look just like the original.

Nader,
That would be a whole new setup and I am not very interested in getting involved with that - sorry.

So far I have the following:
008/200
025/200
038/200 (considering)
083/200

Let me know by the end of this week and I will place the order next Monday. With only 4 being produced it would come out to about $59 each.

Bob K

Nader

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Could you give me the contact since I would pay full price if I had too?

OP
OP
B

Bob K

Enthusiast
Reaction score
viper585,
I don't have pics of mine but Viper Magazine had some pictures of the prototype with silver dash 1 or 2 issues ago.

Bob K

OP
OP
B

Bob K

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jim,
Thanks for the pictures. I have added 044 and 047 to the list for a total of 6 so far. I will turn in the order on monday.

Bob K

VOI9 ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bob - I'm ok with an exact duplicate of the OEM plaque. As a matter of fact put me down for 2 of them.

viperbob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bob,

I would like # 062/200

I looked at your pictures of the silver dash
and that convinced me to change it out..and so
at that point the reproduction plaque is necessary for me.

let me know if I am included and where to sent the $

Thanks

viperbob

OP
OP
B

Bob K

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Snakecharmer,
I turned the order this morning but I'll call them tomorrow to see if I can add yours to it (probably can). The blue color may not be a perfect match but it will be close.

Bob K

VOI9 ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Snakecharmer can have one of my 2 if they can change the number for him. I really only need 1 of the plaques.

Dawg2Snake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bob,
Thanks for arranging this. How do we pay you and get the placques when they arrive?

OP
OP
B

Bob K

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The plaques are done! I can't pick them up until Monday and I haven't actually seen the finished product. I will PM you guys who ordered one with price and address. When you send payment please indicate which number you ordered since I don't know all of your real names.

Bob K

OP
OP
B

Bob K

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Follow up note:
I have received payment and have sent off all of the dash plaques but two. I have sent several PM's to these two people and they have not responded. I had hoped not to have to do this , but have no other recourse. These two are:

#094 Snakecharmer (OK VCA president)
#047 viper585 (A.J.)

These plaques are worthless to anyone else and I am stuck with them. This means that after all of the legwork I did on this project my plaque has cost me $177 instead of the $59 that all of the others paid.

It pi$$e$ me off that people do this and makes me not want to go out of my way to help others in the future. If anyone here knows these guys please contact them and tell them to not to be dead beats!

Perhaps they have a good excuse - but I'd like to hear it.

Rant over.

Bob K

Snakecharmer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bob: I have not received any PM from you. I just saw this post and will respond to you in a PM. BTY I don't appreciate being called a deadbeat. My information including my phone number are listed on this site. You could have looked before getting pissy on the board.