Request Viper 19"-20" rim pic's

viper04

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm in the market for some new wheels and was wondering what the car would look like with a move up in rim & tire size 19"-20" or 20"s all around did a search, seen lot's of rim but not sure if the car's were lowered or up in rim & tire size. Pic's would be great. If you have done this, doe's the car handle the same. Thank for any input.

AbsolutHank

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here is my coupe with 19/20 360 Forged Concaves. I'm running 19x10 and 20x12.5 wheels with 275/30R19 and 345/25R20 Nitto Invo tires. My car is lowered with KW Coilovers, and the ride is definitely harsher with the shorter sidewalls. If your car has run flats still on it, the ride is surpringly similar.

You must be registered for see images attach

OP
OP
V

viper04

Enthusiast
Reaction score
absolutHank
Thanks for posting. Your car looks killer.

mnc2886

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here is my coupe with 19/20 360 Forged Concaves. I'm running 19x10 and 20x12.5 wheels with 275/30R19 and 345/25R20 Nitto Invo tires. My car is lowered with KW Coilovers, and the ride is definitely harsher with the shorter sidewalls. If your car has run flats still on it, the ride is surpringly similar.

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7057/6827027922_60173faa02_b.jpg
http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7193/6973141495_7cda9b7dc6_b.jpg
http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7185/6973144707_f6285eb319_b.jpg

If this car gets a 6 vent hood, it will be Viper perfection. One of the best examples of a Viper, period.

Nine Ball

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've had a few sets of 19/20. My last three sets (not shown) are 19/19 and I prefer the traction and ride quality better. MUCH better ride quality.

Nine Ball

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here is another 19/20 customer car photo. I dig these wheels, Cor Forged Velocity V8.

ssjcreeper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Tony, you have many toys with many wheels... anytime you wanna toss the scraps out, lemme know. :)

BTW - totally dig these wheels.

OP
OP
V

viper04

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nine Ball
Thanks for posting I was wondering if the 19/20 customer car in the photo (Cor Forged Velocity V8), is lowered? also Do you run the TPMS with any of the aftermartket wheels. Thanks

Nine Ball

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Black Viper is lowered on coil-overs.

We usually opt to leave the TPMS sensors out of the aftermarket setups, because we also ditch the run-flat tires and it is obvious when a tire is low. The Viper TPMS system sort of ***** anyways, it only says "LO TIRE" when one is low, but it doesn't say which tire it is or how much psi is in the tires. TPMS are mostly useful when using run-flat tires, because they do not show evidence of being zero pressure.

OP
OP
V

viper04

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Black Viper is lowered on coil-overs.

We usually opt to leave the TPMS sensors out of the aftermarket setups, because we also ditch the run-flat tires and it is obvious when a tire is low. The Viper TPMS system sort of ***** anyways, it only says "LO TIRE" when one is low, but it doesn't say which tire it is or how much psi is in the tires. TPMS are mostly useful when using run-flat tires, because they do not show evidence of being zero pressure.
So ture, but was wondering if they can be turn off or are your customer just dealing with the dash light " lo Tire".? I looked but can't find the answer. Thanks

Nine Ball

Enthusiast
Reaction score
All aftermarket wheels can be fitted with the TPMS sensors, which are usually around $300/set. At that price, most would expect them to function like other vehicles, showing the independent tire pressures of each tire. But, since they have limited function and were only meant to serve as run-flat tire warning indicators, most opt to leave them out. The "LO TIRE" in tiny letters doesn't bother me, personally. It is just a personal preference. I've not found a way to disable the TPMS system on any vehicle. The custom tuners don't really mess with tire pressure stuff, I suppose.

Sybil TF

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tony, you have many toys with many wheels... anytime you wanna toss the scraps out, lemme know. :)

BTW - totally dig these wheels.

What are these wheels?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960