rides...

DJ'sviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I never thought I would have a viper. Like a lot of others I just assumed they were out of reach. I bought a '93 Gen I. The car is fantastic. I thought I would never even get a ride in one let alone own one. It cost less then a new SRT 8 I was going to by after a dealer told me it didn't matter if I bought the car they could always sell it to someone else. Got lucky and got it from someone who really knew how to take care of it. Have been giving and letting people drive it. Almost wrecked it, learned my lesson.

RobZ

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Yes, very nice people in the VIper community. I love feeling the.....well, love!

And as the others have said, don't give up hope. You can make it happen if that's what you set your mind on. I made it happen a lot sooner than I ever dreamed, you will get there too. Vipers are not that pricey, at least not at the moment.

Rob

unreelviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
USAF0016, trust me when I say that a viper can be had, even in your chosen path. You see I'm a police officer in Maryland and I have had 3 vipers in the past 14 years(gen 1,2,3). Like everyone else had said, it takes a little financial planning and a few sacrifices and your dream can become reality. Most police departments have overtime grants available for use. Take advantage of the overtime and save your money wisely. You will be a viper owner sooner than you think if you take advantage of the opportunities that may come your way....Good Luck!!