rims got a few bites tonight.

Crompton

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So i tried to take the smaller bump on a red deer speed bump and i managed to scratch the living crap out of both passenger side rims.Now the question is who does a great job on clean up of rims and since half are scratched i may as well do all four or look for another four of the same gen1 style.That way it may cost less and i will have two sets of four already mounted.One set for the track and one for the everyday stuff.So prices and recomendations please.Oh and when you make the car mad cause you wreck her shoes don't rub them.She bit me and left some metal in my thumb.

OP
OP
C

Crompton

Enthusiast
Reaction score
anything is possible aslong as my wife approves the price.LOL the couch gets lonely if i go over her head.lol

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
get rid of the wife then.

there used to be a DIY wheel fix thread somewhere around here

OP
OP
C

Crompton

Enthusiast
Reaction score
if the wife goes then everything goes.So i will keep her and do whatever she allows me to do with the car she hates so much.lol Will see if i can get a few pictures tonight.

fireball

Enthusiast
Reaction score
These guys do great work.

There's probably someone in Red Deer that does good work too.

Untitled Document

The normally charge less than $200/wheel to 'renew' them. There are also some guys that come right to your house and do minor repairs with the wheels on the car.

It's worth checking them out.

Greg

Solid Red 98

Enthusiast
Reaction score
anything is possible aslong as my wife approves the price.LOL the couch gets lonely if i go over her head.lol

I solved that problem long ago, when I kicked off the "Bling for Bling" initiative. Jewels for the car=jewels and the like for the wife; it works wonders. The possibilities are only tempered by the pocketbook, and the program flows goes both ways. She loves my car even though its too loud for her.:2tu:

OP
OP
C

Crompton

Enthusiast
Reaction score
These guys do great work.

There's probably someone in Red Deer that does good work too.

Untitled Document

The normally charge less than $200/wheel to 'renew' them. There are also some guys that come right to your house and do minor repairs with the wheels on the car.

It's worth checking them out.

Greg

thanks will check them out and see.

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
So i tried to take the smaller bump on a red deer speed bump and i managed to scratch the living crap out of both passenger side rims.Now the question is who does a great job on clean up of rims and since half are scratched i may as well do all four or look for another four of the same gen1 style.That way it may cost less and i will have two sets of four already mounted.One set for the track and one for the everyday stuff.So prices and recomendations please.Oh and when you make the car mad cause you wreck her shoes don't rub them.She bit me and left some metal in my thumb.

You can get 4 brand new wheels/tires, 18-19, for peanuts.

Here: http://forums.viperclub.org/new-pro...636720-new-viper-wheels-1525-set-18-19-a.html

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang