ROE Exhaust

94yellow

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm thinking about installing ROE 3" cats and 3" racing mufflers on my 94 viper. Does anyone have this setup on their Gen.1. How loud is it and hows the
sound. Thanks.

Mopar Steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have that set up. I took it off my car after only about a hundred miles. Make me an offer! perfect condition. (wife said too loud)

ViperJames

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm thinking about installing ROE 3" cats and 3" racing mufflers on my 94 viper. Does anyone have this setup on their Gen.1. How loud is it and hows the
sound. Thanks.

The sounds is rediculous...Really amazing, however it is REALLY loud, so if you take long trips, the drone will wear you out, also if there is a wife involved that isnt exactly into an EXTREMELY loud exhaust then it is not a good bet. My wife hates it. However other than the sound, the interior cabin heat and side sill heat lower DRASTICALLY which is a great thing. Not to mention the nice HP gain. Good luck! :headbang:

Mopar Steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have the RT/10 Roe exhaust for a '94. I had it on my car for less than 100 miles. This is the exhaust that Roe sells for $900.00 plus freight (big box a little heavy)Not cheap to ship. On the site it is item number 0301-311.

This is esentially a new exhaust system. is $750. shipped to your door unreasonable?

R

RTED

I installed the ROE HF cats and 3" stainless exhaust system on my 95 3-years ago. It is definitely louder, but sounds fantastic. When I installed headers last year, the DB level was louder than we liked. I talked to Sean Roe and he suggested putting Dynamax Cone silencers (JEGS) in the end of each muffler before the turnout. Definitely did the job with no noticeable drop in power. GO FOR IT!