Roe Racing Cad Delete Mid-Pipe Gains?

Emerica4601

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey Guys -

I'm new to the forum here (just bought an 06 coupe about 2 weeks ago) and have already started modding my car. Having access to a lift and a dyno all the time is great, so I immediately had the car dyno'd bone stock. I made 457rwhp/472rwtq. Since then, I put on a Borla Catback and am installing S&B replacement filters along with a smooth throttle body coupler. I am looking to do American Racing headers on the car with NO cats, however I'm thinking of putting my money into other things for the car (cosmetic). I had stumbled across Roe Racing's catless midpipes and wondered if anyone had done these and seen dyno results. The part I'm talking about for clarification is:

http://www.roeracing.com/ProductCar...-Flex-Joint-2003-2009-Dodge-Viper-215p500.htm

If I'm staying N/A, is there a huge power difference between catless american racing headers and these midpipes? Let me know what you guys have come across. I've done some extensive searching and havent come across the answer I'm looking for.

Thanks!

Joe :usa:

Edit: Cat* not Cad

Last edited: