Roe Racing Engine Calibrator? Quantify the performance gain across the power band?

ACR Joe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can 10 to 20 rwhp actually be realized by this device? What are the downsides? Is it reliable? Is it a cost effective power adder?

Thanks .....

utahviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have used this VEC1 device on two of my cars and it works great. I had a stock 97 GTS and it made improvements of about .15-.2 on my quarter mile times and made the top end better from 5400-6000rpm. Before I bought it I did some research and there seemed to be a consensus that if you were at elevation then it really made a difference. I don't know if it doesn't make any difference at sea level but I do know it makes a difference at elevation. (I am at 4500ft)

I then got a Venom 650R and put it on there. I have quantitative results there because I changed the settings between dyno runs. I gained about 12rwhp and 15lbs of torque. It also cleaned up alot of other areas in the power band.

Another plus with buying this product is their money back guarantee and his unsurpassed tech support.

TOOOFST

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Read my posts @dyno/time slips.Its works and looks cool.If your fuel pump failed,filter clogged,you'd see it @ the display.It adjusts on the fly.

Sniper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had one put on my 94 along with his whole package-Borla headers, Borla mufflers, hi flo cats, aluminum flywheel, smooth tubes, air filters, and engine calibrator. I don't know specifically what the calibrator did for H.P. but all together it bumped me 45 RWHP and 47 RWTorque. Went from 360 RWHP to 405 RWHP and went from 451 RWTorque to 498 RWTorque.
cool.gif

Sean Roe

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hi Guys,
If anyone needs it, I have all the dyno sheets from the development and testing (approximately 80 pulls) and can forward info to people directly, if you don't find what you're looking for here.

Hey Matt, gotta love that gen 1 motor torque
smile.gif