Roe Racing Now Open At Our New Facility...

Sean Roe

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,
We've been closed for the last two weeks while moving and setting up the new shop, warehouse and offices.
Our new address is:
Roe Racing
4002 J. Louis St.
Green Cove Springs, FL 32043
New phone and fax #'s are:
Voice (904) 529-1219
Fax (904) 529-1215

No orders were processed for the last two weeks as everything was in boxes / trucks / no e-mail - internet acess, etc. We apologize for any inconvenience and are now processing orders, returning phone calls and e-mails.

Regards,
Sean

RedGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congratulations Sean. Hopefully the box with the intercooler prototype is somewhere prominent. :)

Nadine UK GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Sean, hope my VEC2's made the move with you OK (!), I've held off my order while you moved, I'll give you a chance to settle in, carry on with the good work (esp with test track now) then get my order in!! Don't want to order too early and miss out on all the upgrade goodies you'll be developing out on track!

OP
OP
S

Sean Roe

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,
Yes, this is the new place with the test track, private airport strip, golf course and marina on site. Only one problem, no DSL, we're back to dial up at a slow 48Kbps (and having problems with the switch). I'll post pictures soon. We have to catch up on work first :)

Nadine, yes, your VEC2 is boxed and ready for shipping.

Ronnie, yes, the intercooler is sitting on a workbench and we are supposed to be getting some of the initial prototype production parts in soon (first production parts made from the prints).

Regards,
Sean

Cudaman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,
Yes, this is the new place with the test track, private airport strip, golf course and marina on site.

Regards,
Sean

So is it true ....with every S/C sale, the customer gets a ride on Sean's Lear jet, a round of golf and deep sea fishing with Sean. Then 10 1/4 miles passes on Sean's private dragstrip with their new S/C.

Santa got Sean a new shop for Christmas...... are any of his elfs handing out Christmas presents(discount merchandise)?

Cudaman :usa:

OP
OP
S

Sean Roe

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
So is it true ....with every S/C sale, the customer gets a ride on Sean's Lear jet, a round of golf and deep sea fishing with Sean. Then 10 1/4 miles passes on Sean's private dragstrip with their new S/C.

Santa got Sean a new shop for Christmas...... are any of his elfs handing out Christmas presents(discount merchandise)?

Cudaman :usa:

That's just a rumor. However, we do offer free coffee ;)

The shop is on the corner of Martin and J. Louis facing Hwy 16.

Regards,
Sean