Salvaged Viper... yikes....

Phun70

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
Wrong side for the ps cap. I would think either a catalytic converter fire or an electrical fire from behind the dash. Mark ASE L1 CDMAT

OP
OP
N

Nitro187

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Wrong side for the ps cap. I would think either a catalytic converter fire or an electrical fire from behind the dash. Mark ASE L1 CDMAT

Hood was already replaced... although, come to think about it... the engine bay looks quite clean, so it probably wasn't a PS cap. pretty insane....

I do think he has the price too high though.

dave6666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That is actually from 2 cars. The hood seats and who knows what else is from the GTSR clone car that was stolen in Houston a while back. That car had the roof cut off and no fire so the rest is from somewhere else.

My guess....

PatentLaw

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Interior electrical fire or electrical storm hit on the outside. Lots of salvage parts on this one. Not a bad buy if you are going to part out the car.

Fatboy 18

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Having had a motorcycle catch fire due to a faulty wiring harness and also my old Cobra catch fire due to a carburettor problem which then went on to melt the wiring harness, I would not go near a car that had a fire!!!

If you do the only thing I would suggest is to throw the whole wiring system in the bin and start from fresh ;)

Looks like the roof should be ok for the passenger ejector seat :D

Zrxpilot

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Outfit selling is a great seller. Almost sold me a nice set of rugs for the back of my GTS (high bidder on e-bay for $99) and then a week later called me to tell me he lost them. He refunds my money and then I get an e-mail from e-bay saying they put a claim against me for not paying for the carpet. Finnally got it straightened out today. Cant wait to deal with them again.