Satin Snake Skin Green RT-10...what do you guys think??

OP
OP
J

Jon Mopar

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I really like everything except for the driver stripe. It just doesnt look good to me.

You must be registered for see images

Now we're talking! that pic is really starting to grow on me.

Thanks for the compliments so far. I'm loving the advice guys, keep it coming.

Many of you seem to be on the same page. Change up the rims...perhaps a small amount of carbon fiber, and twin the stripes. I realize a few of you mentioned that it's only my opinion that matters, but I am a Viper purist....so I take into consideration what other owners have to say. I have a lot of respect for these cars wouldn't want to see anything done that is widely thought of as distasteful (I believe that a ricey looking Viper hurts us all).

Two R/Ts

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Duel Black Stripes, and lose the Red Viper emblem for a Black one! But really it's what you like that counts! Like the color, but I like a Glossy finish instead.

HyperViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I really like the SSG Satin. Looks GREAT IMO. Not loving the stripe and change the wheels if you can afford to.

Do you have another pic a little farther away and maybe a little above the car, to see what the stripe looks like? Maybe we are not getting the full effect.

Austin, chop looks awesome with those wheels.

VIPER PIT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I love the color and the satin finish. Dual stripes and some Gen IV six spokes would set it off perfectly. Keep it up!

OP
OP
J

Jon Mopar

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I really like the SSG Satin. Looks GREAT IMO. Not loving the stripe and change the wheels if you can afford to.

Do you have another pic a little farther away and maybe a little above the car, to see what the stripe looks like? Maybe we are not getting the full effect.

Austin, chop looks awesome with those wheels.

I'll dig through, see if I have any better (higher)shots. There's 5ft of snow outside, so if I don't, taking new ones might be hard. I agree, new wheels would really set it off.

Ratical2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
IMHO, SSG needs Snake Skin Stripes or Graphite or Black stripes.....But, if it makes you happy, that is what really matters!

ssg-hoodsnakestripe2.JPG

97snk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The color is great. The stripe would've looked great it was more towards the driver side than towards the center...definitely needs new wheels...

TrackAire

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I like the look of the satin finish. I think you need to change out the wheels to something that is more shiney, maybe a polished lip to balance out the look.

Have you seen the satin wrap that Premier Mobile Group has available? With this system you can paint the car gloss, wrap it satin and go back to gloss if you ever get tired of it or sell the car. The wrap also protects from stone chips, etc. They did my wifes car with a standard wrap for stone protection, etc. Quality shop and work.

Cheers,
George

OP
OP
J

Jon Mopar

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I like the look of the satin finish. I think you need to change out the wheels to something that is more shiney, maybe a polished lip to balance out the look.

Have you seen the satin wrap that Premier Mobile Group has available? With this system you can paint the car gloss, wrap it satin and go back to gloss if you ever get tired of it or sell the car. The wrap also protects from stone chips, etc. They did my wifes car with a standard wrap for stone protection, etc. Quality shop and work.

Cheers,
George

they have Satin Wraps??? Seriously??...wow! I've had car wraps done, but that was just conventional non-transparent vinyl. I had no clue they had transparent wraps on the market. That will be the way to go for the future.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456