Saturday Cofee & Rides

Silver04

Enthusiast
Reaction score
See y'all Saturday at 1604 and Blanco!? I'll be there around 8 but can only stay 'til 9:30...

Coffee and Rides is a once a month gathering of auto enthusiasts in San Antonio on the LAST Saturday of each month from 8:30am-11:00am. We welcome all drivers to gather in a relaxed atmosphere and enjoy the meet, drink some coffee, kick the tires and just relax. There will be all kinds of cars for everyone to enjoy from Exotics to muscle cars, imports and everything in between. So bring the family, a friend or come out on your own and meet some fellow car folks on the last Saturday of every month. This is a family friendly and free event (except for the coffee) so come on out and join us!

MikeG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Despite the "In-climate" weather we are currently incurring ..... the weather Saturday is supposed to be "Most Accommodating"; so I will be there. Maybe this time I'll remember to bring my "Friggin" camera. Or not.

Last edited:

MikeG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, hope it's not just you and I. No offense, Mike! See you around 8.

Not to worry. Not many people respond on here. But several usually show up. There is a corvette show at the same time elsewhere and many of the Viper owners also have a Vette. So we might be short one or two that normally participate, particularly since the corvette Show is for a well known and liked Charity Cause.
But I will be there.