Saturday...

Firewater

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just wondering how many people are going to be in Vegas on Saturday the 23rd. I know that there's no VOI going on until Sunday, but I'll be flyin into Vegas on Saturday and just was wondering how many of you will be arriving there early.

MoparMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm here too. A few of us are going to the truck race Saturday night. Let me know if any of you are going as well.

NoRice

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I have 7 free tickets for those who want to go. I had planned on going with my girlfriend, but she is out of town, so I am friendless for the race. :laugh:

MoparMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
NoRice - several of us are planning to meet at the Venetian and head out to the track from there. We've already got one out of towner who wants to tag along, that's why we're meeting at the hotel. Let me know if you want to meet up with us.

NK BREKR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm coming in on Saturday.

Matthew,
What time are you guys leaving from the Venetian? I might be interested in departing with you guys.

NoRice, PM sent regarding the tickets. Thanks.

slaughterj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We're landing ~3:30pm, so we'll be in town for any Saturday night activities.

How about if anybody finds themselves available, meet at the bar in the Tao Lounge in the Venetian ~6pm for a drink? (Bring a toy Viper and put in on the bar in front of you to be identified ;) ) Some probably have plans for dinner/show/whatever sometime thereafter, but we'll shoot to stop by.

NoRice

Viper Owner
Reaction score
NoRice - several of us are planning to meet at the Venetian and head out to the track from there. We've already got one out of towner who wants to tag along, that's why we're meeting at the hotel. Let me know if you want to meet up with us.

What time is everyone meeting up and are you driving the Vipers?

Nk Breker, 2 tickets are yours.

Photog1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
wife and I will be there on saturday going to Jay Leno's show at the Mirage. I am wondering if he is going to be at VOI since he is a Viper guy. If I get the chance I will ask him. :cool: :2tu:

YELLOH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My bags are packed and taking the first flight out on Friday morning.Drive called me today and said my car is safe and waiting.Can't wait,see you all at the party.

MoparMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Rick - we're still planning on 4PM at the Venetian. We're just going to pick a floor in the garage and leave our cars there. I'll let you know where or call you that afternoon.

NoRice

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I was going to meet up with everyone at the Venetian, so where ever they park is where I will park. Where is everyone meeting up at at the Venetian? Believe it or not, I have never been to the Venetian yet. :laugh:

MoparMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know it's pretty damn high up, but let's plan on meeting on floor 9 of the garage. It'll be empty up there and alot of the floors will be busy since it's Saturday night and they may already be blocking off a couple of floors for Viper parking.

Randy

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I know it's pretty damn high up, but let's plan on meeting on floor 9 of the garage. It'll be empty up there and alot of the floors will be busy since it's Saturday night and they may already be blocking off a couple of floors for Viper parking.
If they do as they did at VOI5 and the MGM Grand, they'll block off the top X floors for the Vipers, so that they can control access to the parking area, instead of having the great unwashed masses constanly driving through.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave