Scammed by major tuner

Marc Lublin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This summer I was ripped off by one of the major tuners. For anyone that hasn't read this post before and is interested about who you might want to stay away from, please email me and I will give you the details. Since I first posted I have received hundreds of emails and many emailed me back with similar experiences. Viper mods cost enough without getting robbed in the process!

Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Marc Lublin:
This summer I was ripped off by one of the major tuners. .......... Since I first posted I have received hundreds of emails and many emailed me back with similar experiences. .....
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Without going into your specific case, what has your process of getting restitution been like? I guess you start with the BBB, then contact lawyers, (picking a lawyer must be a problem). Have you had meaningful contact with the supplier? Will the courts take a long time? What's your prognosis?

What about getting mediation? We had to do that for my divorce, seems like a good process.

You must be registered for see images