SCARY...Psychic knew @ Viper

Status
Not open for further replies.

ACR Joe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've been to a psychics and have been totally freaked out by some of the things they've said. Usually about the people and life situations though ..... never about cars. That's weird!

Robert Dyck

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Seems like your wife may know the psychic, and you have discussed your car with your wife and others. How do you know that the psychic didn't get wind of some of that information?

SteveBCloud9

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why is it that all of the psychics are not millionaires? I'd think they'd be able to pick some #'s. Seriously, it's entertainment, nothing more..... cheaper than the boats......

C O D Y

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Next time you're going to see her, find out who's going to win in the 3rd race at Golden Gate on Sunday, and the pick 6 numbers would be helpful too. I'll split the winnings with you.

RickV2K

Enthusiast
Reaction score
there's a fella that goes around and disproves alot of supposed psychics and various phenomenas...i forget his name....but to date not one person can prove john edward from the show " crossing over " to be a fake. now i know everybody here knows everything there is to know about everything.....but take a minute and watch the show....better still, dare to appear on the show. have a nice day.

Gerald

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Rick,
that show crossing over is soooo funny.
he keeps asking questions until he gets one right.
Then asks the Audience, "I feeling a certain dead father with a name that starts with an S" anyone here? Of course two or more people raise their hands.. Then "one of which died recently." Duh.. Then some put their hands down. Too Funny. He just keeps going by process of elimination..

Gerald

Gerald

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Psychics don't tell the future, they tell you what you are doing PRESENT and what you've DONE. they pick up on small things they see around your house, on your cloting , etc. Keep it VERY broad, and let YOU fill in the blanks and voila! you're hooked.

Do you reallly think they can talk to the dead?
That is too funny...

Gerald

Viablo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
a few years ago a friend finally convinced me to go to a psychic with her. THe psychic knew all about my hobbies, cars, business i was in etc.etc.
Of course i knew where she had gotten her info from, so i played along as if i was very impressed. Well when it came time to pay her i replied "Being a psychic as good as you are, couldn't you sense that i had no intention of paying you when we first sat down?" From her reaction I 'sensed' i got my point across.
devil.gif

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You guys are so cynical!!! How can you not believe this stuff? I called Cleo once and she said "I knew you were gonna call." It was amazing! How'd she know that?!

I told her I didn't like cops and she knew I had been given a ticket.

I told her I owned a Viper and she knew I liked to drive fast. It was amazing!

The only thing she got wrong was when I told her I was 41 and never married. She thought I was ***.

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by NCVCA:
I'm sensing this topic is going to be moved to "Off Topic". Not sure though, I'm pretty tired.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I have consulted my psychic on this and she says, "Yes, I also see this topic moving over to Off Topic very soon. Very, very, very soon." Uncanny...
smile.gif

Chris

PS. No insult towards billdoon, as I think it is pretty interesting indeed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte