Scottsdale, AZ~ -~ Russo-Steele & Barrett-Jackson 2008 info>>>>>>

Marv S

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
Past years the AZ Club has been able to offer a great opportunity for Viper friends worldwide to meet up on the top day at Barrett-Jackson. For 2008 Vipers will have the added option of VIP treatment at the Russo-Steele auction that is going on the same weekend just a couple of miles away.

The AZ Region is working the Barrett-Jackson event on Saturday.

The National VCA is working the Russo Steele event on Friday.

Here is the latest on Barrett-Jackson in Scottsdale.
http://www.azvipers.com/2008events/2008Barrett-Jackson.pdf

OP
OP
Marv S

Marv S

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
12-27 is the last day to sign up b4 a big price increase>>

I think there are still a few tickets left so if you are thinking about Barrett in Scottsdale 2008 it's time to get signed up before a + $25 price jump.

Scottsdale, AZ~ -~ Russo-Steele & Barrett-Jackson 2008 info>>>>>>
Past years the AZ Club has been able to offer a great opportunity for Viper friends worldwide to meet up on the top day at Barrett-Jackson. For 2008 Vipers will have the added option of VIP treatment at the Russo-Steele auction that is going on the same weekend just a couple of miles away.

The AZ Region is working the Barrett-Jackson event on Saturday.

The National VCA is working the Russo Steele event on Friday.

Here is the latest on Barrett-Jackson in Scottsdale.
http://www.azvipers.com/2008events/2008Barrett-Jackson.pdf

Viper 55

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Already registered for the Barrett Jackson rendezvous on Saturday morning with the AZ Region but how do we get to go to the Russo Steele event on Friday night?

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Actually, the Russo Steele event is Friday afternoon and my understanding is that we are simply going over there, wandering around for a couple hours, and heading back to the hotel at 5:00. If I hear anything different I will post it here!

doctorbob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
For reasons that are unclear to me, I cannot send a PM....hey Chris and Marv, are there tickets I can get for the Barrett-Jackson event....Chris...I am still planning on dinner either Friday or Saturday night with you and Mary...email me or whatever. Bob

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Actually, the Russo Steele event is Friday afternoon and my understanding is that we are simply going over there, wandering around for a couple hours, and heading back to the hotel at 5:00. If I hear anything different I will post it here!

As doctorbob stated, we're still having troubles pm'ing anyone...any word on that yet Chris? I'm sure the programmers are working on it, but since I can't send you a PM either, have to hijack the thread...sorry!~~~juli

V

Venomiss

For reasons that are unclear to me, I cannot send a PM....hey Chris and Marv, are there tickets I can get for the Barrett-Jackson event....Chris...I am still planning on dinner either Friday or Saturday night with you and Mary...email me or whatever. Bob
PM sent the old fashioned way.;) See you in AZ!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrengine