SCT Flash Tool Special!

Viper Specialty

Legacy/Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

I am running a special on SCT devices until July 30th... so you have until the end of this week. If you were thinking about ordering, do it NOW!

SCT Tool w/Tune: Normal 499.00, Special 424.00

SCT Pro-Racer Software: Normal 549.00, Special 474.00

Combo Pack: Normal 849.00, Special 749.00

cyaford

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Any sale price on tunes? Im not happy with my current toon, although I was told there was no way the SCT could come close to what a modified PCM could do. I was told the previous owner must have had the PCM modified. :(

I bought mine over a year ago. That is a KILLER deal for those thinking about buying. :)

OP
OP
Viper Specialty

Viper Specialty

Legacy/Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Any sale price on tunes? Im not happy with my current toon, although I was told there was no way the SCT could come close to what a modified PCM could do. I was told the previous owner must have had the PCM modified. :(

I bought mine over a year ago. That is a KILLER deal for those thinking about buying. :)

Sorry, tunes are the usual price.

I dont know who told you that the SCT cant come close to a modified PCM, but they are EXACTLY the same in capability, and are ultimately doing the same thing- the SCT software is just writing the program indirectly through an upload tool rather than a direct interface to a laptop.

cyaford

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I dont know who told you that the SCT cant come close to a modified PCM, but they are EXACTLY the same in capability, and are ultimately doing the same thing- the SCT software is just writing the program indirectly through an upload tool rather than a direct interface to a laptop.

PM sent :beer:

OP
OP
Viper Specialty

Viper Specialty

Legacy/Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Just an FYI, I am extending this until WEDNESDAY, as many of you may have noticed my website is down. During the migration, they apparently crashed my website. Fantastic.

Any orders which were placed on the phone to me, are still standing. Any that were placed online, are very likely lost. I believe there were only a couple, so hopefully this does not inconvenience anyone.

In short, please call me up until Wednesday if you would like to order, even if you ordered online before. This will be the only order method for a few days, UNLESS the website is back up, AND the correct sale price is shown on the website. This means it is operational again and I have been working in the store.

ViperTony- I dont have your order yet
-Black Moon- Got yours
-Rizzo- N/A
-CitySnake- N/A
-Cyaford- N/A
-Intense5.5- Got yours

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
viperkim