Selling Hennessey Air Intake Setup

Torquemonster06

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Damit, I would have sooooo bought that. Now Let me know when you want me to take those valve covers off your hands. :D If they didnt go with the car.

Last edited:

ssjcreeper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Do I hear $450???

LOL. Just kidding... but I'll have a K&N intake for sale soon if anyone is interested. :)

malcoll

Enthusiast
Reaction score
But your Viper is black.... this should have been limited for sale to a GTS Blue viper.....

I guess I am going to have to spend every minute of every day on this dang site so I can get the good deals.......

ssjcreeper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Assuming my K&N filters will swap to the Hennessey intake, I'll be selling the blue filters along with my K&N intake. PM me if you're is interested in that setup.

OP
OP
A

AbsolutHank

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I guess I am going to have to spend every minute of every day on this dang site so I can get the good deals.......

You have no idea how true this is Lance! Used aftermarket Viper parts are so rare, I'm constantly checking classifieds and threads for parts. I even do preemptive sleuthing if I know a part will soon be available from a member based on a new mod they've bought/discussed. Hell, I've been fielding *** about my KWs cause a few guys saw I had Motons in my new signature...I don't even have them listed anywhere.

viper04

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You have no idea how true this is Lance! Used aftermarket Viper parts are so rare, I'm constantly checking classifieds and threads for parts. I even do preemptive sleuthing if I know a part will soon be available from a member based on a new mod they've bought/discussed. Hell, I've been fielding *** about my KWs cause a few guys saw I had Motons in my new signature...I don't even have them listed anywhere.

Ryan
lol!! SO TURE