Selling my 2001 ACR!

Steve737

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hello I just wanted everyone to know that I am selling my 2001 ACR. It's in the classified's if your interested. It really is a great car. Oh and I'm not planning on leaving the viper community....there may have to be a genV in future! If you have any questions PM Steve.

Last edited:

Jeffsss

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Beautiful car. Its exactly how I like em'. Well kept tasteful mods and clean. Had you sold this car a year ago itd be mine.

V

Venomiss

Hello I just wanted everyone to know that I am selling my 2001 ACR. It's in the classified's if your interested. It really is a great car. Oh and I'm not planning on leaving the viper community....there may have to be a genV in future! If you have any questions PM Steve.

Here is the link to your ad.

Good luck with your sale.

Next Phase

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks like a well maintained ACR! I'd throw up some better exterior pics... that will help sell it. Do you have Bellanger headers - if so, did you put the heat shields back over the headers?

I'll pass the word around.

OP
OP
S

Steve737

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks guys, I actually got an offer yesterday but I did not except it. I was ok with the price but he wanted me to finance it. Ya right.! I'll try to get better pics. It does have Bellanger Headers and yes I did put the Heat shields Back on. It was a hard choice, those Headers are a piece of art work. Such a Shame to cover them up.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dsalameh