Selling my 2005 VCA Edition (#9 of 50) for $71,000 OBO

YELLOWFEVER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just submitted the following ad to be posted in the VCA classifieds. If any interests or questions, let me know. My asking price is $71,000 or best offer and I have 1,650 miles on the car.

VCA edition package option lists for $4,700 which includes viper race yellow extior with black fanged hood stripe, smoke coat black wheels, special VCA edition badging, car cover, convertible top cover boot, premium two-tone interior, inc. VCA embroidered floor mats, serialized dash plaque (#9 of 50), and body color bezel-instrument panel. Mint/perfect/new cond., never seen rain nor any weather, always garaged. Never raced nor abused. I'm the meticulous orig. owner and have everthing that came with the car still in wraps, inc. the car cover still in the box, VCA mats removed and replaced with custom mats in order to keep these special mats brand new, and all documents. MSRP is $89,995. This special edition was limited to only 50 cars total, mine is number 9, and was not available to dealers nor the public. The factory window sticker states that this car was built especially for me (my name) right on the top of it. My only personal mods. include Corsa Exhaust, K&N, and 3:55 gears. I have the orignal exhaust and air filters. Phone: (208 724-1668, Email: [email protected]

OP
OP
Y

YELLOWFEVER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I sold the Diablo over a year ago. I'll have to figure out how to post pictures. If someone has a VCA edition, maybe they can post pictures for me?

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I sold the Diablo over a year ago. I'll have to figure out how to post pictures. If someone has a VCA edition, maybe they can post pictures for me?
Happy to post pictures for you - if for the Diablo you will need to e-mail them to me. If for your VCA Edition, happy to post some "stock" photos of one. I will assume yours is stock and therefor like the pictures I have. A few examples:

vcarf.jpg

vcarr.jpg

vcaint.jpg

Let me know how else I can help. And that Viper should be worth at LEAST $200K! :2tu:

OP
OP
Y

YELLOWFEVER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for posting the pictures, those examples are perfect! Much appreciated. Of course, I would only replace a Viper with another Viper. The Vette is the grocery getter.

Firewater

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here you go Ralph :)

You must be registered for see images attach

Sorry, these are the only two pics of your car that I have, and the quality of the pics *****. So why are you selling? Moving up to an 08?

BTW...I have lots of pics of the Diablo ;)

OP
OP
Y

YELLOWFEVER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Firewater, go ahead and post some pictures of my Diablo, since there is interest to see them. You can probably post them quicker than I can.

Firewater

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Firewater, go ahead and post some pictures of my Diablo, since there is interest to see them. You can probably post them quicker than I can.

No prob :2tu: Here's a few of what I have..

:headbang:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members