SELLING my Gen II hood on E-BAY

OP
OP
J

JUCD VPR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Quick question to you avid e-bayers. If YOU type in "Dodge Viper hood", do you see my add? I typed it in and i couldn't find it, did i do something wrong or does it just not show me my own item for sale?

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Quick question to you avid e-bayers. If YOU type in "Dodge Viper hood", do you see my add? I typed it in and i couldn't find it, did i do something wrong or does it just not show me my own item for sale?

I just went to Ebay and typed in "Dodge Viper hood" and didn't see your ad either. I think the Ebay search engine takes a little bit to update with new listings. Try it later tonight and see if it pops up

OP
OP
J

JUCD VPR

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I just went to Ebay and typed in "Dodge Viper hood" and didn't see your ad either. I think the Ebay search engine takes a little bit to update with new listings. Try it later tonight and see if it pops up
Cool thanks for checking for me Chad. i'll check later and if it dosent work i'll revise the ad some how? thanks agin buddy!

C O D Y

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I didn't think you were in a hurry? You have a good title... give it some time and it will show up in all the searches.

The VCA website ads might take longer. They only get updated about every other day. (now that I said that Jay will put it up in a few minutes!.... you're wecome!) :2tu:

C O D Y

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you make a change.... make the BIN price different than the bid price. I hope it didn't put the auction in the "buy it now" area at the bottom. I think it will be fine, but wanted to tell you about that.

You don't want to be in the area where someone has to click the "see Buy It Now Items" on the bottom of the page.

OP
OP
J

JUCD VPR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Which title, i think i changed it 5 times already lol.
I'm not in a hurry i just want to make sure the add i am paying for is working.

It says "Gen 2 Dodge Viper Hood" now

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
this isn't your hood is it?

when I did a search for 'dodge viper hoods', 15 items came up, this was the only Gen 2 hood

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Gen-2-Dod...sspagenameZWDVW

Nope not his. Thats one of X2 Builders hoods. I just searched too and didnt see Jim's hood. I say give it until tomorrow before you revise anything. Revising your ad may restart the time it takes before the Search feature will find it

RedEnuf93

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's not there....
I searched with "Viper Hood".
Also only with "Viper" and then into "exterior" and I cannot see it...

treesnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Jucd Vpr
FYI I just sent my deposit to Roger for hood #8. It will take about 6 weeks. There are only two left at $5000.00 then the price goes up. Roger said there are several other guys interested too.
The other problem is that I live in STL also. Roger doesn't sell two hoods within 500 miles of each other so they wouldn't show up at the same place at the same time?

OP
OP
J

JUCD VPR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Jucd Vpr
FYI I just sent my deposit to Roger for hood #8. It will take about 6 weeks. There are only two left at $5000.00 then the price goes up. Roger said there are several other guys interested too.
The other problem is that I live in STL also. Roger doesn't sell two hoods within 500 miles of each other so they wouldn't show up at the same place at the same time?
I'm confused? You said Roger dosen't sell two hoods within 500 miles of eachother? Why is this? Umm i'm confused or i'm not reading it right?

OP
OP
J

JUCD VPR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hmm so the price is going up? Thats some crap! I won't be able to get one for a while so now i'm going to have to pay 6500 for a hood that WAS 5k. I'm not to happy about this.
Ahh nevermind you funny guy!

Knight Viper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Jim, Roger is an awesome fellow, just call him (717-456-5646) and put your name on one before the price goes up. With the new hood listing from DC at $19,200 I don't think $6,500 is a bad deal!!! I Love it on my RT and will buy another one for my GTS when I get it!!

I don't believe you would be as happy with the "other" hoods, stock shape whit louvers added. Rogers is two inches taller over the wheels and in the center to give it the lines the rest of this beautiful car has

I'm glad we don't live next door to each other or have the same color car I think they would come out looking the same :laugh: :2tu: :usa:

treesnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry Jim,
I just couldn't resist. You sound really "pumped" and determined to get one of those hoods. After you do, we'll get together to take a photo of the two diamondback cars together. I have already talked to the guy that is going to install it and the autoform fascia on my car. If interested, contact myself or Joe (PBJ) when your ready. Yours would be his second one so you will get benefit of experience. Seriously, good luck selling your hood and getting a new one

OP
OP
J

JUCD VPR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jim, Roger is an awesome fellow, just call him (717-456-5646) and put your name on one before the price goes up. With the new hood listing from DC at $19,200 I don't think $6,500 is a bad deal!!! I Love it on my RT and will buy another one for my GTS when I get it!!

I don't believe you would be as happy with the "other" hoods, stock shape whit louvers added. Rogers is two inches taller over the wheels and in the center to give it the lines the rest of this beautiful car has

I'm glad we don't live next door to each other or have the same color car I think they would come out looking the same :laugh: :2tu: :usa:
Yah I actually just got off the phone with Roger. Real nice guy and very informative and easy to work with! I'm definately getting one as soon as mine sells.

OP
OP
J

JUCD VPR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry Jim,
I just couldn't resist. You sound really "pumped" and determined to get one of those hoods. After you do, we'll get together to take a photo of the two diamondback cars together. I have already talked to the guy that is going to install it and the autoform fascia on my car. If interested, contact myself or Joe (PBJ) when your ready. Yours would be his second one so you will get benefit of experience. Seriously, good luck selling your hood and getting a new one
Heck yah i'm pumped, i want that hood lol. Who is installing/painting your hood? Is his name Paul? He was the guy who painted my front fascia and installed my vinyle stripes.
If it's a different guy then let me know.

OP
OP
J

JUCD VPR

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Knight Viper,
Ae you copying me? lol I know i'm cool but geeze lol. nah you just have good taste i think! :2tu:

USexoticsLTD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey guys... glad to see everyone getting so excited about the hoods. I've been havin' a great time talking to alot of you all on the phone and can't wait to see these hoods on these cars :2tu: ... One thing I wanted to mention is that my phone number is actually 717-752-0170... not sure where ya got that other number Kevin...lol, but that one's not mine. Just FYI ;)