Selling my Gen3 with Paxton.

Steve737

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey guys just wanted to let anyone who may be interested know that I just listed my 04 for sale. I'm selling because I'm in the process of buying an airplane. Sad that you need to sell a viper to pay for new avionics:(. Actually I'm excited about the plane but sad to see the viper go. As soon as I recover from the plane purchase I will absolutely be back in a viper. The car is as close to perfect as a street driven car with 5800 miles can be. I'm asking 48000 for it. Steve

dester243

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dang, I am guessing it's a red vert from your picture? Seems like a coupe decent deals popping up lately.

OP
OP
S

Steve737

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Ya it's a red vert.
You must be registered for see images attach
It's got a Paxton twin disc clutch brand new PSS last week cat back exhaust 3.73. Just to name a few:)

dester243

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice car. Sorry it's a little off topic, but 3.73 gears on a Paxton car? That setup probably roasts the tires pretty easily !

OP
OP
S

Steve737

Viper Owner
Reaction score
It's grown on me! It keeps you in the boost when you want to. If you like to do rolling pulls its a great set up. Steve

OP
OP
S

Steve737

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Well some what of a sad day...I sold the viper. A real good guy name mark has it now. He is a viper guy and I'm sure he will check in soon. I will be out of the viper world for a while but I will back. Thank you viper world for all your knowledge and friendship over the last few years. Steve

1bad540

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looked like a great deal for a a great car. If I was still looking we would have spoken!!

AbsolutHank

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well some what of a sad day...I sold the viper. A real good guy name mark has it now. He is a viper guy and I'm sure he will check in soon. I will be out of the viper world for a while but I will back. Thank you viper world for all your knowledge and friendship over the last few years. Steve

Did it sell here or on eBay? A bittersweet congrats to you!

OP
OP
S

Steve737

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Would you believe I sold it on Craigslist? In less than 24 hours. For asking price. I also had some one call and ofer 1000 more if I would sell to him.

AbsolutHank

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can believe it. I thought it was priced a little low when I initially saw this thread, and obviously the buyers did too. With that said, it was an aggressive price and it sold quickly for you...hard to argue that logic!

dester243

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yup. Especially with the crazy low miles. Glad you got a quick sale out of it.