Selling the beast for a bar..

GodShall

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks like I will be selling the car after not having it very long. Need the extra cash to purchase a bar in the area. Custom painted. Need to see to appreciate the color, and yes.. Its a great paint job. The color looks different in differnt lighting. At night, it looks like a deep maroon, day more like a metallic cinnamon.
Its a real looker but then again, arent they all.. :2tu:

Only mod is smooth tubes. Has 11,700 miles and is perfect. Will be asking in the $45,000 range. Baby not included ;)

You must be registered for see images

JGK95

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How much for the baby?

LOL!!

If happiness were wealth, Then I'd say your'e a millionaire!

:2tu:

Best of Luck with the sale, but you might consider a home loan like previously stated..

Jay K.

OP
OP
G

GodShall

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would rather leave my home equity intact and cash out the car. A lot less paperwork and depending on the sale, I may need both...

cobramadness

Viper Owner
Reaction score
lol. uh you know.. RT/10's did come with those wheels... They are called Gen II rt/10's pre 99

uh, no I didn't. I thought the rt/10's came with the 3 spoke, but I guess that was just Gen I huh?

I'm still a beginner, show mercy.

OP
OP
G

GodShall

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It is a 98. Hard and soft tops. Telford is in PA about 45 minutes north of Philly...
Boy am I gonna miss all that attention. :(

Hopefully, the investment will bring me and SRT instead:) :)

Bonkers

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Don't get your hopes up on that asking price, the repaint is going to kill your resale with true enthusiasts.

ChicagoGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't get your hopes up on that asking price, the repaint is going to kill your resale with true enthusiasts.

Considering what you have under the hood (forged)... 45K isn't out of line, just ask any creampuff. To the right person as long as it's 97-99, your car could be painted **** brown and someone would still gobble it up. Similar to a Supra with a 2JZ motor, the car will hold it's value.

Don't fall for the paint job BS, as long as the titles clean you'll be fine.

~Matt~

OP
OP
G

GodShall

Enthusiast
Reaction score
thanks matt..

I was hoping to hear that. Its not like you cant restore it to the factory silver if you wanted. pretty rare in 98.. I think...

and yes, the title is clean:)

From what I can tell, I dont see many enthusiasts..more like a ton of muscle car fans.

$45,000 is where Im starting, dont really expect to get it but who knows.