Selling the Car

rsmitchell10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi all...just put up an ad in the classified section for my immaculate 01 Yellow RT. Hate to part with it but have decided it's time for a new project...perhaps Gen III this time. Anyway, check it out and if you are interested or know someone who wants a great Viper hit me up. :D

OP
OP
R

rsmitchell10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks. It has been great and I look forward to my next one. This one is great to drive and enjoy but I want to start work on a Gen III to see how that feels.

RevHeat

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I actually have driven the car and I can tell you I had a big smile on my face when I got out. Shaun's car is in perfect condition. Sad to see him sell it. When we are at car shows, I do not even open up my hood since his Roe set-up gets the crowds as everone walks by mine.

Rev

OP
OP
R

rsmitchell10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Chris. I'll miss the car but I'll still be hangin out with the group!

Might be a tough time to sell but quality is recognized...sold for what I was hoping.

OP
OP
R

rsmitchell10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes, it was much quicker than I would've thought. But the car was perfect and had so much to offer. The owner of a company here in San Antonio happened to see the ad and contacted me Saturday, had the cash that afternoon! People who know Vipers know what's hot and what's not.

V

Venomiss

Yes, it was much quicker than I would've thought. But the car was perfect and had so much to offer. The owner of a company here in San Antonio happened to see the ad and contacted me Saturday, had the cash that afternoon! People who know Vipers know what's hot and what's not.

Congratulations on the fast sale and getting what you wanted.
Is there a new Viper on the horizon?

Hopefully the new owner will find the VCA and get with the local group soon.

FrankBarba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Incredible sale....45K for an 01 & i can't get squat for a VOI 9 car with 5 miles & unmolested....
Great sale.....

viperbob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Damn, I was close to buying this from Shaun but I did not get back to him quick enough. And I cannot get to ebay from work...I will have to check it out later from home. Maybe the buyer changed his mind and will sell it back to Shaun, who can sell it to me!

jdeft1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just checked the ebay listing. The guy does a cool little video walk around/sales pitch. I predict it will turn over quickly. Beautiful ride. I want it too.

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Got to love it when that happens. Same thing happened when I sold my car. Saw it on Craigslist one week later. At least you got what you wanted and you are happy. Must say, that is one clean car!