Shadow Blue with silver stripes

bushido

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Just got my Snake eyes magazine,and wow that Shadow Blue with silver stripes+ the black track pack wheels looks sinister. I wish there was a few more pics of that car..
For those don't get the magazine. Here's a few pics I took..

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

Jog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice!!!...How do you get a copy of this magazine. Is it part of the regular Viper Magazine subscription or is something exclusive to Venom members only?

ArnarFB

Enthusiast
Reaction score
All red really looks good on the V. Red with black, white, graphite or silver stripes... hotness! I saw a "spied" video on youtube where there was an all-red V driving along some mountain road... my god that car is hot.

Or yellow with back stripes. Man...

Blue/white is always my fav though.

Never been a fan of dark blue colors. Would need to see a hi res picture of it or in person. But it still looks good with the stripes on that picture.

ArnarFB

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh and ummm... there is a white one there. Any good pics of the V in white with or without stripes?

SnakeBitten

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I actually prefer this Viper without stripes, from the front view....I want to see the stripes with the SRT hood and see if it solves that odd look the front end has with the stripes on the GTS hood...

SADVIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This car looks amazing in any color combination, period.

I always thought a Viper should always be in B/W but now man everything is beautiful lol!! The plain black looks terrifying.

Can you tell if the 1st and 3rd cars are of the same color or not?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte