She's here!

angleiron

Enthusiast
Reaction score
She\'s here!

My car finally showed up last night, a 2001 RT/10 with only 2300 miles. She's a bit dirty, and her paint is pristine...so I am going to ask some newbe questions so I can keep her looking sweet.

is there a recommended wash, and wax to use? I am going to spray her down to get the dust off so there will be no scratches. Any recommendations on cleaning these cars? I know these questions may sound stupid, and maybe it is just a car...but its my car! :crazy:

I hace pics of the delivery, just don't know how to post them. :confused:

Brian GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: She\'s here!

Congrats and enjoy! There are LOTS of posts on this topic. Perform a forum search and you will find many tips. I personally use Zaino products on all my cars and have been for years (http://www.zainostore.com).

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score

My car finally showed up last night, a 2001 RT/10 with only 2300 miles. She's a bit dirty, and her paint is pristine...so I am going to ask some newbe questions so I can keep her looking sweet.

is there a recommended wash, and wax to use? I am going to spray her down to get the dust off so there will be no scratches. Any recommendations on cleaning these cars? I know these questions may sound stupid, and maybe it is just a car...but its my car! :crazy:

I hace pics of the delivery, just don't know how to post them. :confused:

Send me the pictures through e mail and I will post them for you. My e mail address is: [email protected]

RoadiJeff

Viper Owner
Reaction score

I hace pics of the delivery, just don't know how to post them.

Go to Photobucket and upload the pics to your own personal album (it's free). The URL will be displayed below each pic. Copy that address and click on the Image option near the bottom right of a new message you create here to post the pics.

Welcome aboard. I'm fairly new around here myself, having just bought my baby on July 2.

Photog1

Enthusiast
Reaction score

where in IL greg?

Morris

Welcome and Congrats! I am in Morton there are a few of us in central IL that are trying to do some get togethers would you be interested? We are in Morton,Peoria,Bartonville and Pekin. Also if you need any service work Roanoke Motors in Roanoke IL is the place for great Viper service. Just ask for Dave he is the Viper tech.
Let me know
Rob Buckman

OP
OP
A

angleiron

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Rob ,

Sure would be interested! Just washed her this morning, went for a little drive...what a blast!

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Well as promised, here are the pictures Greg:

You must be registered for see images

Greg, I just have to say that is a great choice and good luck with the car. Have fun with it!!!

BDZ1984

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I use www.Tropi-care.com for my detailing needs... Steve the owner is a VCA member with a 95 RT/10/00 GTS.. He was a Zaino Distributer for 5 years and then moved on to his own stuff... Pretty simple to use with great results...

nice car!!1 and welcome

V

venms96

Jeeezuz, the Truck is green/yellow, the Dumpsters are green/yellow, the car is yellow, and the background is green, the painted lines are yellow, the truck straps are yellow....all I see is green/yellow !!!

NICE CAR !! Congrats.

venms96
1996 GTS
SDMF !

sween

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Jeeezuz, the Truck is green/yellow, the Dumpsters are green/yellow, the car is yellow, and the background is green, the painted lines are yellow, the truck straps are yellow....all I see is green/yellow !!!

NICE CAR !! Congrats.

venms96
1996 GTS
SDMF !

The lexus below it is white! btw congrats :2tu:

OP
OP
A

angleiron

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Thanks everyone! The car has been fun so far, put a few miles on it today after getting it cleaned up. Love the sound of the engine, the response to the throttle, everything!

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Thanks everyone! The car has been fun so far, put a few miles on it today after getting it cleaned up. Love the sound of the engine, the response to the throttle, everything!

believe me, the party is just getting started. ;)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
webironmongery