Short pull against my buddy in his gto

Viper ACR Lover 02

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Had to back off because of traffic. Hope you all enjoy.

Video Removed (Sorry)

Last edited by a moderator:

FATHERFORD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That was computer generated down in mexico right infront of a green screen?

cyaford

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What did the GTO have done to it?

At first, I was thinking why in the hell would the guy have the camera not pointed straight ahead? It made sense near the end. :D

BOTTLEFED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
you gotta love censoring
:censored:

I feel safer for not having the opportunity, as a grown adult, to have watched this video
:dance:
Ignorance is bliss!

:ban:

black mamba1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Leave it to me to say something controversial. I can actually understand pulling the videos. If we, as supposedly responsible adults of the Viper community promote these videos, some 20 yr old kid will come into the forum and see what we are all about and go out there and do something disastrous.

I love the videos, love watching them. I dont like censorship. But there are police officers in this forum, and kids that look up to those that manage and sponser the forum...so w/ guys in here driving 400-1000 hp Vipers out there....well, I understand. Now, I have done quite a bit of what I saw in that video, but I keep much of that to myself (and those I pm!).

Viper GTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
There should be a place on the "Viper club of America site" where every one can show there videos of there Viper's in all kinds.

All can have fun and watch :eater:

We are all adults just pure and simple Viper videos only for all Vipers lovers to watch and and talk about.

This is the place where they should be posted and viewed, where all the true FANS and Viper Owner's Lover's Viper wizard's are :headbang:

A lot of car forums allow it , :confused:

Why should We not ? :dunno:

We all don't encourage street raceing it's dangerous But , Whats the point of buying a Viper it's a Monster on wheels. :drive:

Every knows Right from Wrong ! :smirk:

We don't say or encourage or mean go Race your car on the public roads and get in trouble or get hurt or hurt some body ! :nono:

So give it a thought please. :rolleyes:

It's all for us the viper club members, "Beside Me" i am not a member, I wish so but, i am located at the other side of world :dunno:

I thank you all for this excellent forum it's very helpful for me and my Viper.

I benefited a lot and solved a lot of problems i had with my car, it's a pledger to be involed in this Important forum :2tu:

" Mind the spelling and the grammar English is my second language " :lmao:

It took me a hour to write all that and check the spelling hope it's good for all ? :lmao:

OP
OP
V

Viper ACR Lover 02

Enthusiast
Reaction score
you heard that from a forum that everyone else likes to bust chops on - but no one is evaluating that i was ahead of him when we backed off... hmmm.... innnnnteressssting

NukedGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Leave it to me to say something controversial. I can actually understand pulling the videos. If we, as supposedly responsible adults of the Viper community promote these videos, some 20 yr old kid will come into the forum and see what we are all about and go out there and do something disastrous.

I love the videos, love watching them. I dont like censorship. But there are police officers in this forum, and kids that look up to those that manage and sponser the forum...so w/ guys in here driving 400-1000 hp Vipers out there....well, I understand. Now, I have done quite a bit of what I saw in that video, but I keep much of that to myself (and those I pm!).

Based on your concern, isn't it possible more 20 year olds see you on the street doing what you are referring to than would see in this forum? I would question any 20 year old doing what he does because he saw a forty-something doing it ( I have three kids in their 20's) but if I am going to use your prime reason against the videos, I would say you are providing more negative influence on the street.

costanZo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm in my 20s... I'm 24 and DO NOT street race my car.. I baby it and pretty much drive below speed limit... of course I might have my fun once in awhile on a straightaway highway or road but it's pointless to street race at all, especially in public areas.. Immature kids(mostly in rice rockets) do it all the time which is one of the reasons insurance is so high for my age range... thank god I'll be 25 soon and will most likely be in a different grade level for my insurance.

OP
OP
V

Viper ACR Lover 02

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm in my 20s... I'm 24 and DO NOT street race my car.. I baby it and pretty much drive below speed limit... of course I might have my fun once in awhile on a straightaway highway or road but it's pointless to street race at all, especially in public areas.. Immature kids(mostly in rice rockets) do it all the time which is one of the reasons insurance is so high for my age range... thank god I'll be 25 soon and will most likely be in a different grade level for my insurance.

What yr and color combo is your car?

viperjim

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I totally disagree. The decision for anyone to street race has had no influence from this site or any other site for that matter. If that was the case then we as a society also need to ban bars, smoking in public and the use of guns on TV. After all, if I watch a TV show that shows a ******, I am likely to go do the same?? And street racing was around way before the internet and this site. We need to take responsibility for our own actions and quit trying to be big brother. It hasn't worked with the government programs based on the theory that we are too stupid to take care of ourselves and make the right choices so we must have a big government to watch out for us and make the decisions for us. No thanks.
Do I think we need racing videos on this site? I don't really care either way. I just don't agree with censorship.

Last edited:

BOTTLEFED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I totally disagree. The decision for anyone to street race has had no influence from this site or any other site for that matter. If that was the case then we as a society also need to ban bars, smoking in public and the use of guns on TV. After all, if I watch a TV show that shows a ******, I am likely to go do the same?? And street racing was around way before the internet and this site. We need to take responsibility for our own actions and quit trying to be big brother. It hasn't worked with the government programs based on the theory that we are too stupid to take care of ourselves and make the right choices so we must have a big government to watch out for us and make the decisions for us. No thanks.
Do I think we need racing videos on this site? I don't really care either way. I just don't agree with censorship.
my point exactly

the people that make the rules on this site are so PC it makes me sick :comp2:

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Guys....some of you are relatively new to this site. The censorship issue had been gone over and over ad nauseam. Trust me, you are not nearly the first to complain or offer up soliloquies on the nature of free speech and the wisdom of adulthood, etc.

We've ALL heard it time and time before. I'm not going to recite the history of this site and the Alley revolution.

I am going to explain that the rules are written and posted. If you breach them, some action will be taken. I can assure you that the moderators here take absolutely no pleasure in administering the rules. Personally, I HATE taking ANY action as it puts me further and further away from claiming my "chief moderation slacker" award. Nonetheless, they are what they are.

For the record, the author of this thread was extremely cordial once I removed the link. He was far from upset and was completely conciliatory; a class act for sure.

Our site is what it is. It's certainly not perfect for everyone, but on the whole, it's a wonderful world of Viper. Let's not waste time complaining or championing free speech. I need to get back to Oprah.

Ricksnake1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for protecting me from me and them from them and you from you. That about covers it