Side Sill Stone Guards, Pre-Order Information!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rudedawg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Got mine today and stopped what I was doing to install them. Popped the front tires off and had them installed in 10 minutes. The fit was perfect and with the tires back on you would never know the car didn't come that way. Great job Dan and Thanks.

Smog Dog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Got mine today and stopped what I was doing to install them. Popped the front tires off and had them installed in 10 minutes. The fit was perfect and with the tires back on you would never know the car didn't come that way. Great job Dan and Thanks.

Dawg--actually it was your post in the general forum that made this sale for Dan. We were traveling a lot right after Christmas, and I missed the action on this much needed product. Thanks!

Bill

bluesrt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:needpics::dj::tv::talk:thankyou:

rudedawg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
blue srt, I know the thing is i've rebuilt about 10 old Hemi's and done frame offs on 6 old Mopars but I just can't get a damm picture up on this site. I need some written direction that I could follow or I would have posted with a photo.

bluesrt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
gotcha- ya well i dont know how either! fricken crap, i hate computers!

OP
OP
Viper Specialty

Viper Specialty

Legacy/Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Back in stock! PLENTY of extras!

Most back-orders were filled today, international back-orders will ship Monday.

Nader

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Someone post some pics for Dan. Dan more work on the car? Why not fast enough?:D

Some of the guys who have them have posted elsewhere. I dont even have any SRT's that are mobile enough to get pictures at the moment... everything is under the knife, even mine! LOL

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here are some pictures of Daniel's stone guards. I didn't get these installed before I sold the car. If anybody wants them, $80 shipped:

101_2743.jpg

101_2744.jpg

OP
OP
Viper Specialty

Viper Specialty

Legacy/Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Someone post some pics for Dan. Dan more work on the car? Why not fast enough?:D

Just when you think you have done it all... that little punk that lives in your ear pipes up and gives you move ideas on how to cram even more money under the hood of a Viper.

Stay Tuned. :2tu:

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll grab some pics this weekend. On a black car, I think they look very good, a nice subtle finish to the well. But they aren't obvious on black. On other colors, I think they'd be quite noticable which might influence the "look". As always, it's a matter of personal choice and opinion.

When will there be a pair for the rear, Dan?

ViperNM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just when you think you have done it all... that little punk that lives in your ear pipes up and gives you move ideas on how to cram even more money under the hood of a Viper.

Stay Tuned. :2tu:

So Dan here's an idea (I know you've already thought of this) on how to spend even more money on the inside of our Vipers:

Develop an aftermarket radio/cd/nav/bluetooth/camera/XM/Sirius/... package to replace the 'stone age' RB1 in our vehicles. It would come complete with wiring harness conversion to enable what Dodge could have had save for two wires. I installed an RB1 in my Gen IV which I got from a totaled Town & Country. It's OK but ...

Where do I sign on the dotted line Dan? I'm in ...

OP
OP
Viper Specialty

Viper Specialty

Legacy/Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I'll grab some pics this weekend. On a black car, I think they look very good, a nice subtle finish to the well. But they aren't obvious on black. On other colors, I think they'd be quite noticable which might influence the "look". As always, it's a matter of personal choice and opinion.

When will there be a pair for the rear, Dan?

I will do my best to get the rears and CF versions out before VOI... since I am driving and I am going to need them too!

OP
OP
Viper Specialty

Viper Specialty

Legacy/Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
So Dan here's an idea (I know you've already thought of this) on how to spend even more money on the inside of our Vipers:

Develop an aftermarket radio/cd/nav/bluetooth/camera/XM/Sirius/... package to replace the 'stone age' RB1 in our vehicles. It would come complete with wiring harness conversion to enable what Dodge could have had save for two wires. I installed an RB1 in my Gen IV which I got from a totaled Town & Country. It's OK but ...

Where do I sign on the dotted line Dan? I'm in ...

Also on the to do list, I will be fiddling with this late-summer. Unfortunately, it looks like it is going to end up in Single-DIN territory, but if I can get someone to make "single din" dash panels, or CF surround panels that dont look cheap, it might look OK.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456