Silent Alarm

Neil - UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
When Chrysler ship vipers across the atlantic I'm told they deactivate the horn on the alarm, and reactivate when they land, mine hasn't been reactivated, I need to get the 'sound' back on, is it the DRB2 tool that does the job ? Just want to get the facts right before I speak to the dealership. All the lights flashing work fine.

Claudio Ferraroni

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I own a 1999 GTS EURO version. I have the same problem with mine, to confirm that along with lack of horsepowers we have another problem with european cars.
I'll follow answers to your post !!

Nadine UK GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yep Neil, you need to goto Chrysler to get them to turn your horn back on (!). Just a matter of plugging in the DRB and flicking through a few screens (sorry I can't do it with the EASE software).

Claudio, make sure the airbox restriction is removed from with in the OE air box. Fit a cat-back (I like the Borla or the Corsa). Also fit smooth tubes and K&N air filters. You will be US spec+ then!

Claudio Ferraroni

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the tips Nadine!! I already did the filters and airbox and tubes, going next for the exhaust !!
Too good !!
<font color="blue"> </font>
BOYCOTT FRENCH PRODUCTS, SHAME ON THEIR GOVERNMENT !!!

--------------
Claudio
1999 GTS in Italy

OP
OP
N

Neil - UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
just cutting off the back box's and replacing with straight pipes will help a bit if on a budget, since there are no sensors in euro models and its easy to do, it should give you a slightly better exhaust note as well

my car is going in Saturday, to have the alarm turned back on

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang