sill problem - solution

Gavin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
RONC - locate the 800 number in your manual
Call and file a complaint - this takes it out of the dealers hands - if your claim is valid, claim dept of dodge will instruct the dealer on coverage.
I have used this method very effectively to get items replaced that I thought were covered under the warranty but the Dealer was giving me flak about.
Specifically, new gas cap, rattling door glass, door upright seal failure.
I was most impressed with the speedy result.
Good Luck
Gavin

RonC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gavin,
I appreciate the post.

I posted after I had exhausted everything I could. Actually I have called Chrysler Customer Doesn't Care three times now. Friday, I asked to open another CAIR file, but the operator refused saying the last word had been spoken on the matter. Chrysler changed the warranty dates sometime between 5/2/01 and 6/20/01 from 7/70 to 1/12 to make it look like the car never had a corrosion warranty. I have earlier computer printouts to prove that. For example I have a 5/2/01 printout from Beckenhausen (original dealer) showing a 7/70 as well as one printed in 1995. However when a dealer looks at a printout now, it shows a 1/12 warranty as expired. Somebody at Chrysler changed it...imagine that!

BTW, Chuck (aka Viper Wizard) Thnks for all the help and advice. I appreciate it. Whatever my next car is, you have my business. If you treat your customers that same way as you have treated me you should be a real five star dealer.

Ron

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrengine