Since were all in a festive mood!

BADVENOM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would also like to hold a summer barby at my houSe ..I have a inground pool, basketball court and 14 foot trampoline for everyone to have a good time..wifes, girlfriends and kids are all welcome..
ps..TRAMPOLINE IS GREAT AT NIGHT WHEN THE KIDS ARE SLEEPING! :nana:

ViperJames

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would also like to hold a summer barby at my houSe ..I have a inground pool, basketball court and 14 foot trampoline for everyone to have a good time..wifes, girlfriends and kids are all welcome..
ps..TRAMPOLINE IS GREAT AT NIGHT WHEN THE KIDS ARE SLEEPING! :nana:

This sounds great....more than nice of you to invite everyone....Hopefully you will come to Limerock on the 13th so I can introduce my self. :headbang: ..looking forward to seeing pics of your car...

OP
OP
B

BADVENOM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good..we will set up a date thats good for evewryone..YO ADRIAN is going to eat me out of house and home..D had to bring the trampoline girls...Everyone else bring yourselves, bathing suits and appetite..hey how about a july 4th party...HMMMMMM Fireworks...

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
FOOD did someone say FOOD count me in and will challenge anyone on the basketball court :nana: Michael Jordan

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Adam please not the 4 I will be on my client boat watching the fireworks :nana: I will be there with a BIG appetite...Adrian

Just A Dream

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey Adam BBQ awsome well it wont be my girlfriend, but I will tell my wife to bring her's she's kute too lol sounds like another fun day with the extende family any weekend after the 4th for me would work .Let me know how I cant help you out buddy

Russ

VPRTKMIKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
let's try and time it to unviel your car. if it's not done before the bbq. also let me know what we can do to help out....

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
let's try and time it to unviel your car. if it's not done before the bbq. also let me know what we can do to help out....
Adam I agree with Mike make it a BBQ and the return of BAD VENOM. That should be when everyone see the finished product...Adrian

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456