Small Motorcity get together last night... PICS

andrew8896

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just some pics from last nights get together.. sorry about the picture quality, the camera I had last night wasnt the best.

Among others, Hisserman was there also..

You must be registered for see images

Viperfreak2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Kathy Rigby?

Nice? area. Is that an outhouse with a satellite dish?

Kidding. I wish I could get three Vipers and a Lambo to Chesnee SC on a Sunday evening....

OP
OP
A

andrew8896

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Andy98RT10- Where abouts are you in MI? You should stop by some of the club events...

Actually that area isnt bad.. LandRover, MB, Porsche, Lexus dealers right down the street! Hahaha an outhouse? How many outhouses have you been in that have windows?

Earl_H

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd love to meet up with you guys also. I should have my car back from SVSi in a few weeks.

Andy 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm actually from Ann Arbor. I'd love to meet up with you guys and have some other exotics to cruise with.

OP
OP
A

andrew8896

Enthusiast
Reaction score
AnnArbor? Wow.. I think I have seen you a few times around town.. I live in Belleville which is only minutes away.

I am in the process of building a website for local exotic owners to goto and set up meetings/cruises.. I'll keep the local guys posted.

Until the website happens.. any Michigan guys, let me know anytime you are up for a cruise!

Hisserman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great pics Andrew -- it was lots of fun.

There are lots of good crusing hook ups around town. June 15th the Vipers will be landing at T-Bird's in Troy (Long Lake and Livernois). There will be some of our blown brethern featured there because the Lingenfelder Vettes like to think they own the place. Come on down, it will be a good time -- free food tickets and a band! :2tu:

GTSnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll be out on Woodward tonight after 9 if anyone is interested. Should be a good night to terrorize the neighborhood. :headbang: