Smart Glass (Window) Relearn - Not Working

351carlo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Driver's side window stopped doing the down/up dance upon opening/closing the door. Passenger side as well.

No signs of a broken regulator on the Driver's side, but the Passenger side did have a crack and start making noise a few weeks back.

Put the window down and up holding for 5 seconds each, repeated 3 times. Nothing. When I put the window full bottom, it did continue to attempt to go down further for the entire 5 seconds, then stop.

Any help? Need a BCM Flash?

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Man, I need to try a DRB III on one of these actively malfunctioning (hopefully, not one of ours, however). Please let us know what the dealer says/sees upon analysis. This is a BIG and GROWING issue in my opinion...and, NOT unrelated to safety in my opinion !!

JPUConn

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Have you tried unhooking the battery? When I wired my battery tender hook-up I was presented with the opportunity to re-learn the windows...knock on wood no issues yet.

OP
OP

351carlo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Have you tried unhooking the battery? When I wired my battery tender hook-up I was presented with the opportunity to re-learn the windows...knock on wood no issues yet.

That's my next course of action. Going to disconnect before dinner tonight.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Qdog