Snake-Skin Green

ASPIRATIONS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just received a 08 brochure from Chuck Tator today(Thanks Chuck) and they have a nice picture of each of the new colors except Venom Red...My question is for anyone that has seen SS Green in the flesh..Does the color on the brochure car look like the real color??? The reason I ask is that I have a SS Green/Blk Stripes coming to me....SS green really looks different every time I see pics of it....Also if anyone can direct me to some good pics of a SS Green coupe w/Blk. stripes I would appreciate it......Thanks,Kevin

viper77

Viper Owner
Reaction score
What is so spectacular about the SSG is that the color is always changing. Different light, different shade of green. I didn't like it until I saw it, then WOW.
You will love it.

Nine Ball

Enthusiast
Reaction score
SSG looks killer in person, better than photos to me. It has a lot of metallic in it, the edges and curves really catch the light. Almost looks like it is moving as you walk by.

Les Quam

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am a green car hater and had no intention of even considering a SSG 08 Viper..... Until I saw one in person and the next day changed my 08 order to SSG. It will be my first green car and it is stunning in person. IMHO

Vypr GT2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lots of rave reviews for SSG. Noone seems to be talking about Venom Red....anyone seen one in person- if so, what's the verdict?

OP
OP
ASPIRATIONS

ASPIRATIONS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks everyone for the feedback:2tu: My SSG/Blk. Stripes is in D1 status but was told it probably will not get to me until January:(. I will have a ton of snow here by then and so it will hibirnate until April.....Hope I can get it to my home,lol........Thanks Again..Kevin

PS If anyone has a Hi-Res pic of a SSG Coupe with Blk. Stripes send it my way at [email protected]

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang