1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So I was bored with my old all black interior

Discussion in 'SRT10 and SRT10 Coupe Discussions' started by KurtZ RT-10, Jun 6, 2013.

1. ROYMAN

ROYMAN Enthusiast

No, I mean the one with the leather stitching... this is what really irks me about buying Viper parts, it seems like none of the vendors have their act together. Is there some reason you always have to go through some backwards request to get a part that is in high demand (ex. MGW short throw?)

On a more related note- If I want to order this, is all I have to do ask, or is there a webpage on VPA that becomes viewable as they finish making one? And what about core exchange?

2. PeterMJ

PeterMJ Enthusiast

A good rule of thumb is the custom places catering to Corvette will do Viper parts in leather as well, all you have to do is ask them directly.

3. ROYMAN

ROYMAN Enthusiast

Thanks, thats good to know. I never did anything to the interior of my corvette, so I don't really know any of the vendors for those kind of parts. Any suggestions in particular for this kind of job?

4. Viktimize

Viktimize Enthusiast

Caravaggio

5. PeterMJ

PeterMJ Enthusiast

This guy is not only in Canada (PIA with shipping) but also super expensive...

6. PeterMJ

PeterMJ Enthusiast

Do you have any custom (hot rod?) upholstery shops around you? This is usually the easiest way to get this done, there is nothing magical about Viper interior and doing this locally simplifies things. If nobody is around you, try places like leatherseats dot com or apsis (not very fond of the owner but nevertheless...).

7. Viper Parts of America

Viper Parts of America Enthusiast

8. KurtZ RT-10

KurtZ RT-10 Enthusiast

And they told me at VPA all the other color stitching would be able to be ordered

Last edited: Jun 11, 2013
  9. The_Greg

The_Greg Enthusiast

Replacement colored seat belts would be super cool. It would take a very trustworthy ventor to have them created for the Viper (and ensure they are safe enough!) but I'm sure for a couple hundred or less quite a few people would retrofit them!

10. purplesnake

purplesnake Viper Owner

11. Steve-Indy

Steve-Indy VCA Venom Member Venom Member

purplesnake, you NEED this...just to TRY to stay "even" with the Green Snakes and the Orange Snakes !!

On a serious note, that would look great in your Viper.

CALL VPA before someone buys it out from underneath you !!!!