So in my spare time today!!!!

OP
OP
G

Gotvenom 08

Ken is correct (Lifeblood), I missed this one.

Well you did miss one.But since you are working for a bargain basement wage.I will say nothing.:D

LOVE the 'read what I MEAN, not what I type'...lol...you got kids, TIM????? :Tu:

Kids,you mean those small humans that aren't grown up like us? No kids.Just act like one tho!!!!!!!!!!!lol

AWESOME work as usual...AND I'm loving the "NIAGARA INVADES VIPER" :Lao:!

Yea it does have a twang about it.Kind of catchy actually.Will have to make a plaque saying that and hand it out to see if the recipient catches the typo.:rolaugh:

The things you make, and you make it look so EASY too...when I know it's not.

Like any thing in life.If you do it enough times you do get proficient at it.Thanks for the comps tho.:)

WISH we were going so we could meet you...never mind anybody else that's going (;)), just YOU! :cool:
:)D)

Well perhaps another time.:D There will be other events hope fully (VOI 11).

Timwhotookacrashcourseincameralessonsandstillcan'tgetitright

~juliwhoneedsthecameralessonsnotTIMSTER-THE-VIPER-TRINKET-TINKERER

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, we can hardly make any events at all with Mike's work. VOI11 would be great for most people though!
UHHHH, the word is 'outstanding'...not 'out standing'...:rolleyes:...in your post to Baz.
(LOVING your violet/yellow words...you're so funny!)
THAT would be a RIOT if you DID make the "Niagara Invades Vipers"...lol...but that's just a lot (alot? ALLOT?) of extra 'stuff' to bring, and I hear you need room for the GF. :D (YES she needs to go!)
~juliwhogetspaidbargainbasementwages...WAIT A MINUTE...that's CHILD-LABOR! :omg:
(Yes, we are all children, you HAVE been following me and the DAVE-ster, haven't ya? :smirk:)

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well I did it.I forced my self to paint one of these plaque in(heavy sigh) YELLOW.I think the black looks good but the"other' color is well.........Won't say any thing other wise I will be picked on again!

Hope you like it....:pbt::pbt::pbt:
You must be registered for see images attach

See! Look how many compliments you are now getting because of the yellow. Bet you would not get that many if it was purple or red.;):D

.So there is no whining specially from those Canadian viper owners!!!!!!:lmao::can1:

:slap: Thats gonna leave a mark...... ;)

I just ran out of yellow( can I say that word here?)paint so no yellow Pete key chain fobs....LOL>.....:smirk:

But I know the other colors will really stand out.That new color Violet looks out standing.In case you guys haven't noticed.....:dunno:

Yes I have no life.:rolleyes:

If you ran out of yellow, I am sure the store has more!;)

BTW, the "Not Roberts Plaque" really touched me!:rolaugh: Personal opinion - That one looks GREAT! :)

Robert

OP
OP
G

Gotvenom 08

Okay so I felt bad picking on Mopar Boy's YELLOW car.I really didn't mean to hurt is feeling as I know he is a bit sensitive about the 'issue" of his wrong choice in colors on his viper.I mean,what I meant to say was,well never mind.:D

I am hoping he will still bring his beer trailer along to the Niagara Invades Viper event.

So I made a bunch of these Sneaky Pete key chain fobs.This way I can paint a few (gasp) YELLOW and he won't have any hard feeling against me.:buttkick:

So here is a pic of the items.

And I also made a few "Limited Edition Commemorative"key fobs celebrating the event.
Don't know what color I will paint them yet but I know what color it will not be painted.Opps sorry couldn't resist.:rolaugh:

J&R3xV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If got to admit that even though yellow is the best color for a viper its not the best color on brass. The black really looks nice.

I will have to start saving the scrap metal from the metal working shows and send it to you so you can't run out of stock for your addiction. The great part is that when you work for a company that does logistics you can always find some room on a truck heading just about anywhere in the U.S.