So this idiot got schooled today

J&R3xV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
hmmm I bet we have a 'new' enthusiast member that has a SSG/black viper.:rolaugh:
At least online you can change your name.

lallend

Enthusiast
Reaction score
to all our visitor friends coming in and enjoying this thread - welcome! :beer:
Thanks for the welcome! :D

Couldn't resist registering here and saying this thread rocks!!! :headbang:

Heh, the avatar change was priceless :D

I'd like to invite JBW1997 and the rest of you to check out this Link (it's a different link to the Corvette Forums that had already been posted here earlier.

Btw, in case some may think I am some kinda spammer, I admit that I don't have a Viper. But I DO have a Viper Dana 44 in my Magnum SRT-8 :)

Reaction score
You know I was looking to buy a SSG w/black stripes, no way I'd get one know,
please someone tell me if wasn't an ACR.

I might have to take my wife's vette out soon and kick Lances ass.

And I thought up until now, everything on the internet was fact, all true, and here, on our forum, Lance goes out and spoils it for everyone.

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
if there is anyone in the state of IL, or the country for that matter, thinking about selling or driving their SSG with black-striped viper, you may want to reconsider. the market value of your car took a HUGE HIT a couple days ago, and this might be a REALLY bad time to even BE SEEN in one for awhile.

:rolaugh:

i'm guessing Lancers viper will still be showing 335 miles 20 years from now.

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Last edited:

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome! :D

Couldn't resist registering here and saying this thread rocks!!! :headbang:

Heh, the avatar change was priceless :D

I'd like to invite JBW1997 and the rest of you to check out this Link (it's a different link to the Corvette Forums that had already been posted here earlier.

Btw, in case some may think I am some kinda spammer, I admit that I don't have a Viper. But I DO have a Viper Dana 44 in my Magnum SRT-8 :)

doesnt matter if you have a viper or not - you are a car guy and that alone makes you ok in our book. :2tu:

02 Graphite GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This coupled tried me on today in a vette. It only took me 4k in 1st gear to pass em. Afterwards I sat and talked to em..really nice people actually. Corvette guys that I've experienced seem to actually respect the Viper and all the jester is in good fun. Hey at least we all like fast cars.

You must be registered for see images
[/IMG]

Lanceromance is going to be more famous than YETI !!!!

Viper ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
if there is anyone in the state of IL, or the country for that matter, thinking about selling or driving their SSG with black-striped viper, you may want to reconsider. the market value of your car took a HUGE HIT a couple days ago, and this might be a REALLY bad time to even BE SEEN in one for awhile.

:rolaugh:

i'm guessing Lancers viper will still be showing 335 miles 20 years from now.

Just when I thought I couldn't laugh any harder from the first posts I read Bahahaaha CLASSIC !!!!

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao: ITS FUNNY BECAUSE ITS TRUE :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

JBW1997

Viper Owner
Reaction score
This coupled tried me on today in a vette. It only took me 4k in 1st gear to pass em. Afterwards I sat and talked to em..really nice people actually. Corvette guys that I've experienced seem to actually respect the Viper and all the jester is in good fun. Hey at least we all like fast cars.

[/IMG][/QUOTE

Vanessa gets thumbs up all time driving around town. Now she will wonder if it if from this thread. "oh, don't school me!"
:rolaugh::rolaugh::rolaugh::rolaugh:

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score

[/IMG][/QUOTE

Vanessa gets thumbs up all time driving around town. Now she will wonder if it if from this thread. "oh, don't school me!"
:rolaugh::rolaugh::rolaugh::rolaugh:

I HAVE A LICENSE PLATE IDEA FOR VANESSA'S VETTE!

NO SCULN

(i crack myself up) :rolaugh:

BTW - CORVETTE FORUM - YOU GUYS ROCK!! that pic is halarious!! :2tu::2tu::2tu:

Last edited:

Burntrubber

Viper Owner
Reaction score
^^^^^^^

whats funny is derek poundstone bought an 03 viper after beating marius pudzianowski (sp) for the worlds strongest man title. he is 6'1" and 330pounds...one big boy if he can get in a viper anyone can dude is enormous and like 12% bodyfat

Rizzo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I guess Sir Lancenopants isnt feeling so "big" down below anymore. He's gone underground with the rats. Where did he go. He's not going to be able to drive that car anywhere without getting called out. Every Vette guy in the world will see that Viper and start laughing. Actually I feel sorry for any Viper in the area with the same color car..LOL. Someone send this to Leno. He's a car guy and would get a kick out of this. Maybe he could arrange a real race on TV and we could see who does the schooling..:rolaugh::lmao::lmao:

Kala

Enthusiast
Reaction score
^^^^^^^

whats funny is derek poundstone bought an 03 viper after beating marius pudzianowski (sp) for the worlds strongest man title. he is 6'1" and 330pounds...one big boy if he can get in a viper anyone can dude is enormous and like 12% bodyfat

I thought Derek used the Viper for warm up reps or something, who woulda thunk he could fit inside :lmao:

bluesrt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
b nice- obviously the guys not playin with a full deck.he may come and get you like o charley helter skelter manson:confused:

Reaction score
Lets make sure we have some clarity and certainty here.

The Lancelot SSG is in the ILL state/region, correct?

What SSG is it, a coupe, vert, ACR?

I don't want the other members in the other states/regions to think they cannot drive their SSG around town without being totally embarrased.

Just a thought, since bullying is frowned on -on the VCA forums, can we have Lance go over to the Alley, I'm sure there will be a tad bit more love for him, at least until the dust settles on this one.

Tony2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This thread is too funny! Small world hey? :D The unfortunate part is I guess he will not be signing up for the Venom membership? :rolaugh:

Glad I have a Black Vert!!

Tony2

JBW1997

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Lets make sure we have some clarity and certainty here.

The Lancelot SSG is in the ILL state/region, correct?

What SSG is it, a coupe, vert, ACR?

I don't want the other members in the other states/regions to think they cannot drive their SSG around town without being totally embarrased.

Just a thought, since bullying is frowned on -on the VCA forums, can we have Lance go over to the Alley, I'm sure there will be a tad bit more love for him, at least until the dust settles on this one.

Definitely a coupe:headbang:

Tony2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Definitely a coupe:headbang:

JBW1197,

Nice call out, hopefully your wife can laugh about this, I know who is certainly getting the last laugh on this one! :2tu:

Funny you ran across this thread so soon, I didnt even look at it until this morning when it hit a few pages and I kept seeing it on top I wondered to myself what all the excitement was about.

Tony2

99VPRGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just searched through the past 4 or 5 pages of my posting history (don't post here that much considering I have been a member (non-paying) for years and didn't see any posts on street racing. My guess is that I posted in a thread or two years ago?

Sorry but I don't see the value in discussing racing when it is on the street; it should be at the track. That isn't some crazy value that I am superimposing on one person...it is common sense that I hope gets validated by other responsible drivers to lure young kids away from street racing. I don't jump on every single instance of street racing (there have been many threads over the years about racing X that I don't mention). So really....just because you spent a few minutes going through my entire posting history to find a few instances of me talking about street racing to in turn "scold me"....kinda ironic....

I didn't search at all, I just have a good memory because no one else does that.

...and you just did it again...next... :lmao:

:owned:

JBW1997

Viper Owner
Reaction score
JBW1197,

Nice call out, hopefully your wife can laugh about this, I know who is certainly getting the last laugh on this one! :2tu:

Funny you ran across this thread so soon, I didnt even look at it until this morning when it hit a few pages and I kept seeing it on top I wondered to myself what all the excitement was about.

Tony2

Thanks Tony! I just happened to see it and click on it. You can imagine the surprise to see my wife's car. Then I remembered when we saw him. Really a pretty lucky find considering I am usually in the RT/10 forums.

V

Venomiss

He's probably so busy getting his pants fixed at the Matt-Man and Bobbin shop he can't reply. This thread is a jewel.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang