So this is how it is going to be?

Tony2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No posts in 2 days and it is not even winter yet? It’s going to be a long one with no action around here, and the wife will be sick of me talking about the car in no time if I can’t get my fix! Not to mention if you guys aren’t around how am I supposed to knock all of you with the slower coloured cars? :D

I don’t know about the rest of you, but I parked my car for the season last weekend, even with the weather being decent there is too much gravel on the roads.

Tony2

BREADMAN

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Dirt is getting bad here in Red Deer too. I also put the cover on my car and have to try and forget about it until the spring. Should'nt be a big deal as theres always lots of work to in the snow for me. Oh yeah yellow rules, gotta say it.:D:D

supersnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yep the first sign of snow and the City pours on the sand, All three are put away until the sand is swept up in April/ May. Ok though as to busy to take them out anyways, Yellow may be fast, But SSGreen is Fasssssssstttttttttteeeeeerrrrrr,

OP
OP
T

Tony2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
75 degress in Napa Calif Taking a ride with the wife this afternoon and lunch.

Yah but you guys need to the good weather to enjoy your cars while you can...........I mean before the big earthquake comes, glaciers all melt, and California is underwater!! :omg:

Tony2

All Blue ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So its a nice day, head home early and think I'll go for a burn as the tires aren't off the car yet...

Construction crew doing my hail damage on my house has planted a giant garage bin in front of my garage and I can't get by it!!:(

rigga ****** ##^%**^

Bandit3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Raining here in NE Georgia for the last couple of months. Looking to buy a boat soon! Moved from New Jersey so we don't need a snow shovel anymore. Come on down, ya'll, or yous guys.

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Forecast for Sunday is mid-60's and sunny. Our club is taking a nice cruise out to the Charlestown Raceway for brunch....we'll think of ya. :D :D :D

gb66gth

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tony, Tony, Tony, I don't know how to break it to you but it's 70degrees and sunny here in Dallas and I just had to drop the top and take my black beauty to work today. I hope I don't get sunburned on the way home. :cool:
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Crompton

Enthusiast
Reaction score
well since my car is already paint chipped i figure the car can be driven till it's snow white out again.LOL whats a few more rock chips.

Canyon707

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have an inflatable belly pan and a diff that converts to a propeller. Also a depth finder with nav, fishing pole in the trunk. All set. You can't beleive all the semsic guys they need a job also. They have yet to predict anything correct. They get one shot at it and say someday it will happen but, I can say someday it will happen and not get paid. Besides eathquakes as scary as they may be are not as bad as other things like hurricanes that come out of the sky while your sleeping and blow you into another state. Or even worse remove your Viper from your garage and drop it off a the Hennesey shop in Texas. Now thats really bad. Looks like another beautiful day today.

Yah but you guys need to the good weather to enjoy your cars while you can...........I mean before the big earthquake comes, glaciers all melt, and California is underwater!! :omg:

Tony2

HSSSSSS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
well since my car is already paint chipped i figure the car can be driven till it's snow white out again.LOL whats a few more rock chips.

If I hadn't been working today I would have been giving you a call. See what Sun. brings. May have to run a load to Estevan, SK. The back highways are mostly clean and free of chips, etc. We ran the city streets most of the summer, maybe a few more runs like we had around country would be nice......how about Sask. River Crossing for coffee? If only Supersnake hadn't mothballed his SSG we could be there in under an hour trying to keep up to him. :drive: :rolaugh: :lmao:

And the scenery would be nice as a lot of the leaves are still on the trees....wouldn't see much though if we were trying to keep up to SSG. :2tu:

VIPRRR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Took my SSG out today, felt sooooooo good. Tried to get a Z06 to race but his wife declined. The thing I like about the Viper is everyone points and grins from a 3 year old boy to an 80 year old lady. We hit 12 today in Medicine Hat

Crompton

Enthusiast
Reaction score
took the Rt out today.Was a great day.Sun was out but my driver side window zipper is now wrecked so season over and time to get out the needle and thread.lol