SoCal Tire Shop

Simi Viper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Im looking for a good tire shop in the San Fernando Valley area. Next week I will receive a set of 19" HRE and I need to mount those huge rubber on, I checked with American Tires and Just Tires around town but they've turned me down :( They said "Don't want to scratch those expensive rims" Hopefully somebody in the area can steer me to the right direction. Thanks.

Vipermann1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Simi Viper!

I am Usman "UZY" Malik and I live in Simi Also.
I am in West Wood Ranch. 118FWY .. take the Madera exit, about 3 blocks from the Carls Jr (Woodranch area).

e-mail me and we'll hook up.
I have a 2000 Viper Rt/10 Red with Black interior.

E-mail: [email protected]

With respect to a great tire shop, Dan from DC Performance recommends (as do I) .. Stokes Tire Shop in Santa Monica. They are family owned and have great prices and service. They works on Vipers, Porsches, And Ferraris.

Stokes Tire Pros
(310) 393-0767
1117 Santa Monica Blvd
Santa Monica, CA

OP
OP
S

Simi Viper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hi Uzy,

Thanks for your input, I did called DC Performance, but I thought it's might be some good tire shop close to Simi Valley. So I don't need to drive all the way to Santa Monica :smirk: , I know there are a lots of Viper member in San Fernando Valley, but seem like every one asleep at this time :mad: . Come on Anybody else?

BTW Uzy I live in Indian Hills on east of Simi Valley, Yosemite exit on 118FWY
as soon I finish these project I'll give a call.

Cheers :usa:

Eric

Russ M

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Simi Viper,

There are a few shops around that come to mind.

Tires by Mark, Chatsworth tire, or Mid valley auto.

But to be honest with you 19 inch wheels are very difficult to mount, and I dont know who is gonna be able to install scratch free.

If you want some sort of insurance try a dealer, no small shop will honor fixing damage while installing.

Got_Vnum

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hi Uzy,

Thanks for your input, I did called DC Performance, but I thought it's might be some good tire shop close to Simi Valley. So I don't need to drive all the way to Santa Monica :smirk: , I know there are a lots of Viper member in San Fernando Valley, but seem like every one asleep at this time :mad: . Come on Anybody else?

BTW Uzy I live in Indian Hills on east of Simi Valley, Yosemite exit on 118FWY
as soon I finish these project I'll give a call.

Cheers :usa:
Eric

What you dont want to spend time sitting on the 405? ;) Ill join you guys for a cruise anytime. We may have some rice for dinner :laugh:

Russ M

Enthusiast
Reaction score
All these people local and we never run get together.

Any of you interested in getting together at one of the local car meets one of these days?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang